T W E N T Y N I N E

Lauren woke up to see Camila having her arm on her hip, Lauren being the Little spoon and Camila being the big spoon. she smiled and looked over to see Camila still sleeping, looking so peaceful and relaxed and Beautiful. she stared looking at all her features.

her jawline, which was nice and sharp and could cut someone, but was also sexy. her nose, which was pointed a little and shaped nicely. her lips, that looked so kissable and soft.

Lauren caught herself staring at Camila's lips, looking away. she looked back and started staring again, leaning in a little, she gently grabbed Camila's jaw but stopped to make sure she didn't move, which she didn't. she started leaning in again and brushed her lips over Camila's. Which made Camila move a little.

Lauren held her breath, being careful not to wake the girl up. why did she kiss Camila?

Camila's eyes opened a little and Lauren knew she was screwed. Camila looked down at Lauren, seeing her hand on her Jaw and her lips close to hers. Camila's heart started to beat fast, her breath becoming heavy. she had one choice: Kiss the girl or pretend she doesn't know what Lauren's doing.

Camila leaned in a little, kissing Lauren, Lauren jumped back but kissed back putting her hand on Camila's cheek, she pulled away opening her eye, looking in Camila's eyes. her chocolate brown eyes had sparks in them and became bright. she smiled softly caressing her cheek.

"Camila, I-I like you." Lauren said stuttering a little, Camila smiled widely.

"I like you too, Lauren. a lot."

"Really?" Lauren breathed out smiling.

"Yes, really. I like you." Camila said smiling wider. "and I need to ask you something."

"what's that?" Lauren asked still caressing her cheek.

"Willyoubemygirlfriend?" Camila said fast, but Lauren understood. Lauren smiled wider and nodded.

"I would love to be your girlfriend, Camila." Lauren said. Camila bit her lip and kissed Lauren again.

they pulled away resting their foreheads together and smiled. Camila pulled away laying back down and Lauren put her head on Camila's chest. Camila kissed Lauren's forehead and put an arm around her.

"best day ever." Lauren whispered.

"Retweet." Camila whispered back, making both of the girls laugh.