N I N E T E E N

Camila Got back to Lauren's home and slammed the door behind her. Lauren Jumped at the Sudden Slam. Lauren was on the couch Watching 'Pretty Little liars' Lauren Looked at Camila to see Ice cream on her face. Lauren laughed and got up off the couch and grabbed a paper towel.

"Oh my god, your face has Ice cream all over it." Lauren said as she Laughed so hard, she fell to the floor before even Getting to Camila to Wipe off the ice cream.

"what are you Laughing about, Whoregui?" Camila said adding whore to Lauren's last Name. because it was almost the same thing.

"you wanna go, Karla?" Lauren said knowing Camila hated being called Karla, because People said that was her Sexual and stripper name.

"Hey!" Camila shouted at Lauren, mad because she was called Karla. she literally hated being called that.

"you started it." Lauren said and Laughed. then wiped the ice cream off Camila's face. "and why didn't you bring back Ice cream?" 

"Because, I walked. and your house is a mile away from that Ice cream shop. so if I did, it would either be in my belly or Melted." Camila said as Lauren kept wiping away the Ice cream, that made her face sticky.

"ok, go in the Shower. you need to wash off the ice cream and stickiness." Lauren said and went to the couch.

"I said you're not my Mami!" Camila groaned stomping her feet like a Child.

"That's because I'm your Papi." Lauren said looking at Camila, who was mad at Lauren.

"No! I Totally top you!" Camila Yelled at Lauren.

"Nope." Lauren said as she smirked, making the Girl either frustrated or Sexually Frustrated. either way, she was Frustrated.

"No!" Camila shouted Frustrated more then ever.

"Prove your tops. come over her-----" Lauren was cut off by Camila's Soft lips on hers. Lauren was shocked at first, but kissed back. Cupping Camila's cheek in her Hands. Lauren felt a spark in the kiss and wanted to be in her bed with Camila so bad. They pulled away and Lauren saw a spark in Camila's eyes. Camila Slowly opened her eyes, and put her hand on Lauren's. which was on her cheek.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. you just made me frustrated, and I wanted to prove a poi---"

"No, No. it's fine. it was my fault. I shouldn't have made you Frustrated." Lauren said cutting Camila off and pulling her hands off her cheeks. Lauren wanted to keep going, but didn't want anything to happen as well.

"So, what do we do now?" Camila asked awkwardly and sat next to Lauren.

"I don't know, want to watch "Pretty little liars' with me?" Lauren asked Camila, looking at her.

"Sure, but I should take a shower first. can you keep it on pause?" 

"Sure, I'll wait till you're done." Lauren answered, and Camila got up and ran upstairs to take a shower. Lauren went on her phone as she waitedxand stalked Random Celebrities and Fan accounts on Instagram.