T W E N T Y T H R E E

Camila woke up to Lauren gone again and got a little frustrated. She rubbed her eyes with the back of her hand and stretched, then got out of bed to look for Lauren.

Camila went downstairs to see if Lauren was cooking breakfast or not, then looked in the living room and the rest of downstairs. Then went in the attic and she wasn't there.

Camila went back upstairs and heard water running, she went back in the room and put her ear against the bathroom door. She heard Lauren singing and was amazed.

Lauren was a good singer, yet she said she sounded like a dying whale.

Camila knocked on the door and grabbed the doorknob rattling it.

"One second, Camz, I'm in the shower!"

"You're a good singer." Camila said her back against the door, as she smirked knowing Lauren blushing now.

"You heard me singing?!" Lauren shouted while blushing embarrassed to even know Camila heard her.

"Well I said you're a good singer, so yeah."

"Give me a second to get out of the shower."

"Fine." Camila said smirking and walked towards the bed waiting for Lauren. Lauren walked out the bathroom in some sweat pants and a 1975 T-shirt.

"You're so beautiful." Camila whispered to herself, but Lauren heard.

"And you are beautiful too." Lauren walked to the bed and sat at the end of it.

Camila got closer to Lauren and laid in her lap, her back side down.

"So, you're a pretty good singer." Camila said as Lauren blushed and looked away smiling shyly.

"I'm not." Lauren said shyly. Lauren sometimes got shy when people said these things. It was pretty cute when she did.

"You are, and I want to do a collab with you."

Lauren looked at Camila who got up from her lap. Looking her in the eyes, which Camila bit the bottom of her lip.

"No, not happening." Lauren said getting off of the bed and standing in front of Camila.

"Please?" Camila got up.

"No."

"Please? Pretty please." Camila said breaking out the puppy dog eyes.

"Too. Hard. To. Resist." Lauren said looking away.

"Come on, Lolo. You're a good singer, and I want to do this."

"My final answer is: No." Lauren said walking away.

Camila flopped on the bed face first and mumbled a "I hate you." In the pillow.