T E N

Lauren pulled in her drive way and got out of her car. Camila just Awed in a amazement.

"whoa." Camila still shook of how beautiful and big her house was. it was a decent size, but Camila hasn't seen a house bigger than hers and hers wasn't that big. it seemed that Lauren had an attic as well, and Camila doesn't have an Attic. "your house, is fucking Awesome."

"Thanks." Lauren smiled and opened her truck. Lauren got some of Camila's bags and got her keys to the house out. she put the bags down and unlocked her house. Camila just followed behind. Camila was kind of, staring at Lauren's ass, but didn't care. Lauren opened the door to her house and went inside. Camila followed, still looking at Lauren's Ass. she than,l looked around Her house. the house color was a light light Blue. and her Kitchen was a Redish Pinkish color. the diner was Beautiful.

"Come on, I'll show you my Bedroom and Bathroom." Lauren said going upstairs. Camila followed and went to Lauren's Room. it was Big and the Bed was in the middle of her room. The Bedroom color was Blue a little darker than the downstairs. Lauren showed Camila her closet, which was first to get to the Bathroom. you would have to go into the Closet and the Bathroom was also there. so if you took a Shower and didn't have your clothes, you could just grab them from there. the floor was Wooden in her Closet. but her room had Carpet. it was white but clean. she was surprised her Carpet was white but Clean.

Her bed had Black sheets and the design was Paris. there was an Eiffel on her sheets and her Pillows were Black as well, with a French saying. Camila didn't understand what it said. she had 2 drawers on each side of her bed. on the right side, there was a little trash can. Camila didn't mind though. she had another draw that had a 35 inch T.V with a cable box. Camila was surprised, she didn't have any of this stuff.

"your Parents just let you have this stuff?" Camila asked and furrowed her eyebrows. it was silent for a second.

"I don't live with my parents anymore. they kicked me out when I was 18." Lauren said as her eyes became teary.

"oh, Lauren." Camila said hugging her. "I'm so sorry about that. I didn't know." Camila said as Lauren put her chin on Camila's Shoulder.

"it's ok, I'm over it by now."

"are you sure?" Camila asked, feeling really bad for Lauren.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Lauren said Pulling away from the hug. Camila saw a tear on Lauren's cheek and wiped it away. Lauren smiled Happy that she finally met Camila. Camila seemed like the type of person who wouldn't turn her back on anyone or backstab anyone. and Lauren actually Trusted Camila.

"I forgive you." Lauren said and hugged her again.

"for what?" Camila asked, confused more than ever.

"because you didn't tell me about your fame. and I'm sorry for not telling you as well." Camila smiled and Lauren's breath was warm on Camila's neck. Camila slightly moaned and lifted her head up. Lauren stopped hugging her and looked at Camila.

"oh, I'm so sorry." Camila said worried and scared that she did something wrong. because she moaned.

"No, it's ok. I was breathing on your neck. I forgot that people have different reactions to others breathing on their necks." Lauren said and bit her lip. the plan that she wanted Camila to do, so Lauren would forgive. well... let's say, Lauren didn't want to do it anymore. she didn't even know if Camila liked girl's. and if she didn't, she would ruin the friendship.

"Can we go to your attic?" Camila asked making Lauren remember she hadn't shown Camila her Attic yet.

"Oh shit, I forgot about the attic. sure." Lauren responded with a sweet Smile. and Camila smiled as well. they went up to the Attic and saw that it was a Little Movie screen room. there was a big flat screen and chairs and Bean bags and a popcorn Machine.

"Oh! can we watch a Movie?" Camila asked excited.

"Sure, what ya want to watch?" Lauren asked and started the popcorn Machine, then sat on a Bean bag.

"Umm...." Camila thought for a second, confused on what she wanted to watch. "Harry potter, Please?" Camila said in her best British accent. Lauren laughed from Camila.

"Sure, which Harry potter Movie?" Lauren Asked with laughs in between.

"The first one, duh." Camila said and sat on the bean bag with Lauren. the bean bag was Big enough for two people. and Camila wanted to sit a Next to Lauren. Lauren got up to make popcorn and Camila fell off the Bean bag. Lauren Started to Laugh.

"you think this is Funny?" Camila Glared at her.

"Yep." Lauren said Laughing. Camila Got up and tried to grab Popcorn out of the Machine to throw at Lauren. but it was Hot.

"Ow! Fuck!" Camila shouted as her hand Burned. Lauren kept Laughing. "it isn't funny." Camila said as her hand hurt really bad and tears started to form in her eyes.

"ok, I'm sorry. how bad does it hurt?" Lauren started to ask Worried and scared Camila actually hurt herself.

"a lot." Camila said as her voice cracked from the pain. Lauren Grabbed her hand "Ow!" Camila whined as Lauren Grabbed it and she kissed it.

"Feel better?" Lauren asked and let go of it.

"Kind of." Camila said still in pain.

"It will feel better soon, let's just watch the movie." Lauren said and got the popcorn. then went on the bean bag and patted for Camila to sit with her.

"did you just pat like I'm a dog?" Camila questioned, in a sassy but Playful tone.

"yep, now come on Camz or else you'll miss the movie and my cuddles." Lauren smiled looking at her. Camila sat down a next of Lauren and cuddled into her Chest. before the movie ended Lauren heard soft snores and looked down to see Camila Peacefully sleeping on her chest. Lauren carefully got up and Picked up Camila. then went to her Bedroom and put her on the bed. then started walking away to leave and go sleep on the couch. but felt a small hand grab her wrist.

"where are you going?" a sleepy Camila asked, and she got up a little.

"to sleep on the couch. you can have my bed tonight." Lauren said and sat on the bed.

"No, you're going to sleep here, in your bed with me." Camila said and patted the other side for Lauren.

"did you just pat like I'm a dog?" Lauren said saying the same thing, Camila said Earlier.

"Yep, now come on or you'll miss the cuddles." Camila said and laid back down. Lauren got in the bed, and went under the sheets and Camila Cuddled closer to her. 'Goodnight, Lauren."

"Goodnight, Camila." Lauren said back and kissed her Forehead.

it may look and be short, but the word count is 1191 words, plus these ones.