The Welcome Home Party Pt1 (Aphmau Pt.3)

Part 3 of the Aphmau story. I love writing these so I hope you are enjoying because I don't think I am stopping anytime soon. So enjoy!! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Your P.O.V)

So word got around really fast that I was back. I stared getting texts from all my old friends asking to meet up and hang out. But there where a lot. So i ask mom if it was ok and now the guys are trowing a "Welcome Home" party. I'm really exited actually really happy. I mean I know I have seen most of my friends but still........ I want to see everyone again.                                                  Then my phone starts buzzing. It's Aph... I haven't talk to her scene... 

Aph "Hey...."

y/n "Hey is everything ok?"

Aph "No not really. I just wanted to ask if it was ok for me to come to the party considering we haven't been talking. I just don't want to ruin it for you"

y/n "Aph i'm sorry... I didn't mean to ignore you like that..... I wouldn't want you to not show up. Actually... do you want to come over early to help me and Travis."

Aph "I'd love to. So 5?"

y/n "Yeah. I'll be at your house to come get you then"

Aph "Ok see you then"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  (Time Skip because I can)

So I started walking over to Aphmau's house. I was really happy she wasn't mad at me. As I walked up to her door I saw someone there. It was Kawaii~Chan. She seemed to be giving Aph some kind of dress or something. 

y/n "Hey girls! How is going?"

KC "Hey y/n-kun. Kawaii~Chan was just giving Aphmau-Senpia her dress for the party."

y/n "Oh cool can i see it?"

Aph "NO!!! At least not yet." 

y/n "Oh ok.... well are you ready to go Aph?" All I see is Kawaii~Chan holding back a nuke full of fan girl.

Aph "Yeah. Sorry KC I told y/n I would help him with the party. Come y/n lets go" she said grabbing my hand. Causing me to blush and KC to explode.  

So as we were walking to my house Aph started talking to me.

Aph "So about the other day... I'm sorry"

y/n "It's ok"

Aph "You're not mad at me"

y/n "Why would I be mad at you. You didn't do anything wrong. Your heart just took over your head for a while." I could tell that made her blush. 

By the time we got to my house everything seemed to have gone back to normal. And Travis was already waiting outside on the porch. He even got Katelyn to come help us out. So we all talked and started to decorate the house for the party. It was actually really fun to just hang out with them again after so long. I felt... happy for the first time in a long, long time. It was 5pm by the time we got everything done. But the party doesn't start for another hour......

Aph "Hey everything ok?" 

y/n "What... Oh sorry Aph. I guess i kinda spaced out." 

 Aph "Yeah that seems to be a thing you're really good at" she giggled

y/n "Oh shut it potato. I am going up to my room. You can come and play on my laptop or something until I wake up.... if that's ok with you. 

Aph "yeah i'll be fine"

So we went up to my room and i got in my bed. After a second I felt some presser on my back. Aph must have been leaning against me playing the Xbox or something. And then black out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Done!!! Yay!!! Hope you are enjoying it so far. 

~Brendan