Snow Days (pt. 7)

So after a long wait I'm finally putting out the 6th part. Sorry for never writing and making everyone wait. Even though it's the middle of summer I'm going to keep it at we're it left off in the winter
Hope you all enjoy

~Brendan
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n P.O.V

That night before everyone went home we all made a plan to hang out the next day and just have fun in the fresh snow. Although it was a long night with Aphmau texting me all night. She gets excited over the stupidest little things.

I woke up the next morning and put on my f/c coat and a beanie and headed over to Aph's. When I got there I knocked on the door and Sylvana answered the door.

Sylvana "oh good morning y/n. Aphmau is upstairs getting ready so you can go get her if you'd like. "

Y/n "thank you. I won't be long. And we are just going out with some friends if she hasn't told you. You know how forgetful she is when she's excited" I say chuckling at the end

Sylvana " Don't I know it. She can be a real handful sometimes "

Aph " MOM! I'm right here! At least be nice enough to make fun of me when I'm not around"

I couldn't help but laugh at her reaction. But my laughing was getting me a death stare from her so I decided to stop. We talked a bit more and then left so we'd be there on time. When we got there almost everyone was already making snow forts or climbing and the playground with snowballs in there hands. My thoughts we're broken when I snowball came and hit me on the face. I went to see who it was and it was none other then the potato herself.

Aph " That's what you get for laughing at me earlier" She said whole laughing at me.

y/n " Oh now you've done it shorty. Better start running" I said as I picked up a snow ball.

We ran around the park dodging snowballs from our friends with one goal in mind. I finally caught Aphmau.

Aph " I give up please nuuuu"

y/n " It's too late for that now feely vengeance " And with that I threw the snow down her shirt.

Aph " Ah! It's cold!!!!!! "

y/n "is it really that bad.... I'm sorry. We should get you a change of clothes" I said grabbing her hand.

We say bye everyone and start walk in home as the snow starts to pick up when Aphmau's phone rings

(On the phone) Aphmau's P.O.V

Sylvana "Aphmau I just thought I should tell you that a snow storm is king through so id suggest getting home.

Aph " I'm at y/n's house right now and I think we are already stuck. Sorry mom.... "

Sylvana " *sigh* ok. As long as you are safe over there with you/n I don't mind. Just come home as soon as the snow melts low enough. "

Aph " I will mom. Love you and bye"

(Call over)

y/n p.o.v

As Aphmau hung up the phone I came down stairs with a shirt and some shorts for her sense her clothes were in the dryer. She went to go change so I went and grabbed a big blanket and turned on the t.v.

Aph "um... This shirt is back little big on me" Her face was bright red

y/n "I think you look cute. Now come here and warm up before you catch a cool. " The first part made her blush worse.

She climbed into the blanket with me and we started to watch anime. Soon she feel asleep on my shoulder. I didn't want to wake her so I gave her a kiss on the forehead and decided to just sleep there for the night.