Welcome Home Party Pt. 3 (Aphmau Pt.5)

Yeah? I'm back!!! And I'm ready to write this chapter with some new idea's that I've got. So I hope you enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

y/n "Nooooo I'm sorry. Please get off of mehhhh!" I yelled with Aphmau sitting on my back tickling my sides. 

Aph "Nu~ Not until you take back what you said"

God I never though she would be able to catch me but as I got to the door a small frame block the door and that sealed me fate.

y/n "Ok ok! I give just get off!" I said through laughing fits.

Aph "Ok but only cause I love you." And like that she kissed my cheek and helped me off the floor. 

Aph "So when are people supposed to start showing up?"

y/n "About 30 min why?"

Aph "No reason. Just don't want to get caught off guard." 

I knew exactly what she meant by that. I mean come on. They are my friends. They are always plotting something behind some else backs. There could be 8 different plots unfolding at this party for all we know. So it's always good to be prepared. 

My thoughts were interrupted by the door bell ringing. Aphmau and I went down stairs and I went to get the door. I opened it to see Garroth and Zane, each with a date. 

y/n "Hey Garroth, Zane, KC, Glad you could make it. And....Kim right? We went to high school together. If I'm correct you were my lad partner!"

Kim "Yeah. I just wanted to say hi to you sense you've been gone for so long."

y/n "Well thanks for coming, you can makes yourselves at home!"

As the girls walked in I stopped Zane.

y/n "So spill it."

Zane "God you sound like Kawaii~Chan. Yeah. I am dating KC is it really that big a deal?" (You're welcome Zane~chan nation)

y/n "Yes! I thought you were going to be my little loner nugget for life! You're growing up. I'm so proud" I said wrapping him in a hug. 

Zane "Thank. That means a lot y/n"

y/n "No problem. Go get her bro."

While I was talking to Zane all the Other guests showed up. Man it feels good to see them all again. I miss this. No, I missed this, cause I am back now for good. The party was going strong. The girls were gossiping and I would get the often glance from Kawaii~Chan. First plot uncovered. They stared playing truth or dare so all the guys circled around them to listen in. It was fun..... At first. Then it was Nicole's turn. 

Nicole "Aph... Truth or Dare?"

Aph "Truth!"

Nicole "So every time we brought up something about y/n tonight you've gotten quite red in the face. Spill it girl!"

Lets just say.... I could basically be leading Santa's sled in that moment. It's not like I don't want people to know about us but... I didn't want it to be so soon?

Aph "U-h-h-h... can we not talk about this right now?" she said covering her face while the rest of the girls stared squealing. 

Then they all turned to her and started asking random questions. I could see her start to tear up when she suddenly darted up crying. She tried to run away but I stopped in the door away and hugged her as hard as I could.  

y/n "Aph it's ok they were going to find out sooner or later. It's ok just calm down. Please?" The only response I got was a faint nod into my neck as she was still crying. 

y/n "Girls don't you went a little over bored there?"

Katelyn "Yeah Aph I sorry I should have never egged them on to start asking questions." She said putting a hand on Aph's shoulder.

Aph looked up from her "hiding spot" and finally acknowledged her. "It's ok I know it was only for fun but.... Can you please stop. 

Katelyn "Yeah we'll stop I promise"

Lucinda "Yeah Katelyn we should stop before we expose you and Travis." (THOT DETECTED!!!!)

That just started an endless race around the house between the two. But at least the tension was gone. Then I looked up. Damn, I guess mom has started decorating the house sense it's November. This is just how she has always been.  

y/n "Hey Aph look up."

Aph "Wh- oh.... Are you really going to?"

y/n "They all know so what's the big deal?" I said while gently wrapping my arms around her waist. 

Aph "Who said it was a problem?" She said putting her arms around my neck

Then I shared my second ever kiss with the girl of my dreams. It was a deep kiss with the ways we were suck together in the door way. But it was sweet and I felt like that moment was being burned into my mind. I open my eyes for a moment and saw something even more amazing. 

The first snow of the year. I saw Aph's eye light up like they did she saw me again. It was all the warmth I would need this winter. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BAM PART 5 IS DONE!!!!!! I cranked this out in like an hour so if it needs revised just tell me and I'll go through it and double check. Other then that I hope you enjoyed!

~Brendan.