Is it worth It? (pt. 6)

I deserve it. Yell at me all you want. I am having a really hard time keeping up with studying and this story at the same time. Finals is killing me and I barely got this out. I'll be working more and hopefully hard to get stuff out for you guys. Well that is if I don"t die.

~Brendan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Your P.O.V)

It has been a little more than a week Since we've been "official". And better than that is the fact that Christmas is coming up soon. My mom has been planning a Christmas party for all of my friends. I am planning something big for Aph at the party that I think she'll really love. I haven't gotten any real details on it though because of school. Ugh....school. I hate every part of it. Well all but one. My friends make everything way better. In get to spend time with everyone with no care in the world. I have all my classes with everyone of my friends and we have fun. My favorite class is music. I can't sing at all though. It's the fact that I can listen to Aphmau while she sings. She's always been good at that.

Aph "Y-you're starting at me again" she said while blushing.

y/n "oh... I'm sorry about that. You want me to stop?"

Katelyn "Could you to just go into one of the practice rooms and make out already."

Aph "KATELYN! I'd stop... just remember who knows about your little crush on casanova"

Katelyn "Shut up he's right there Aphmau. Yeah maybe I do like trashvis but I don't want him to know."

y/n "Then I'd advise you keep quiet. I don't really see why it's a big deal. He likes yo-"

Katelyn "What was that" she said blushing.... Or was it anger.

y/n "I've said too much. Bye Aph gotta run!" and i dashed out of the room with a flaming blueberry chasing close behind.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Travis P.O.V) ((weird right?))

I finally heard what I had been waiting for! I can't believe she actually likes me!!

Travis "Aph I own you big time! Anywhere any time just ask."

Aph "No problem. A deal is a deal, and plus I get to see 2 of my best friends happy together."

Travis "How should I do it though?" as I said that Aphmau whispered in my ear

Travis "That's great thanks again Aph. Tell y/n I own him one too. Bye!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Your P.O.V)

*In texts*

y/n "Hey Aph can you come to the nurse's office after class?"

Aph "Yeah. Is everything ok?"

y/n "Yep we're fine Katelyn just trip while she was chasing me and cut herself up a bit."

Aph "Ok I'll be there in a bit. Later"

(Later walking home)

Katelyn "Hey just admit it. I almost had you."

y/n "I get it... You were pretty close"

Katelyn "Thank you" she said in her sassy "told you so voice" trowing a snow ball at me

While her and Aph were laughing about the whole ordeal and trowing even more snow ball at me, Travis came from around the corner.

Travis "Hey blueberry.... Can we talk real quick" he said shyly

Katelyn "Yeah... Travis are you ok? You seem less flirty then usual."

Travis "Yeah I'm fine just come on."

As Travis and Katelyn walked away he looked back at use and we both gave him the thumbs up. Then we started walking home.

Aph "So are you coming over in a bit?"

y/n "Yeah I'll be there in 30. Just got to finish this paper and grab stuff for tonight. Then I'll be good to go."

Aph "Ok I'll be waiting" Then she kissed me on the check and went inside

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------