Chapter 1: Water Hero

Soo Young's PoV

Annyeong guys! I'm Park Soo Young, the simple girl living in Seoul, South Korea!

I'm a good dancer. HipHop is my specialty.

I am with Gyung Hi, we are in Woolim Entertainment! Ahh, I really want to be a choreographer. And Gyung Hi wants to be a trainee. We're here!

"Ya, Gyung Hi, I'll just drink water. I'll just find a vending machine." I approached Gyung Hi.

"Ah, arasseo. Hurry up!" I left her. Ah, I'm thirsty.

I found a vending machine near the elevator. AISH! OUT OF WATER?! I wanna driink, I'm not allowed to drink softdrinks within 1 week, what am I gonna do?

"Aish, how unlucky!" I said. Then, a man, wearing a snapback and a mask tapped my back.

"Uh, annyeong. You want water?" He said while holding a bottle of water.

"Ah, ne. But this freaking machine doesn't have. Do you know some vending machine?" I asked. Well, his eyes were cute.

"Well, I have my water. Have it." Aww, he's so kind.

"I refuse, I don't know you well. You'll help me if---" I was cutted off. He held my hand and put the water on it.

"Here. Take it. I'll just go back to my dorm to get some." He said.

"Kamsahamnida oppa." I said and he waved a goodbye to me. OmO.

I went back to Gyung Hi, she's not there! I looked at the tv, oh, she's there.

I drank my water. Thanks to that guy! I entered the other door, 'Staff'.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Park Soo Young. I'm here to be a choreographer." I said as I bow.

"Oh, okay. Give a sample." The girl said. I nodded. I danced a freestyle. I did some stunts and cartwheels.

"Impressive!! Guess you wanna be the choreographer of our rookie group?" The man said.

"Ne! Do I have following interviews?" I asked.

"No! You are good! Go home, you'll meet the boys later. 10 a.m." They said. I bowed and went out. Yay! I saw Gyung Hi.

"How's your audition, Gyung Hi?" She answered a smile.

"I paaaased!!!!!!" She said.

"Well, me too!" We both laughed.

"I need to go home, fix myself." I said. I left her at the WoolimEnt. Building.

At home...

What am I going to wear? Hmm, ah.

A black tank top and a pull-over croptop will do. Ah, and jeans, with my white Converse shoes.

"Eomma, I need to go!" I said to my mom.

"Be safe, my daughter!" She said. I ran a bus to Woolim Ent. Building. And I'm here again!

"Oh, Soo Young!" The woman said.

"Oh annyeong." I smiled.

"Let's go? You shall meet our boys, at the dance studio.

"Arasseo." I said. Yay! I am at the dance studio. While waiting for the boys, I danced the music I can hear, I made steps.

"Damdadi Dam baby I liked it."

Well it's a cute song. Suddenly, the door opened. 11 boys came.

"Annyeong, are you our choreographer?" The smallest one said.

"Ah, ne. I'm Soo Young, your new choreographer!" I bowed.

"Hi! I'm Seungmin! Nice to meet you!" He said.

"Ya, let's introduce properly." The I think their leader said.

"Annyeonghaseyo, we are Golden Child." They all said..

"I'm Daeyeol, the best leader." He said.

"I'm Seungmin, the Tinkerbell." Hahaha, he's kinda cute.

"I'm Tag, the flexy." He has an innocent face.

"Hi! I'm Jangjun! The energy vitamin!" I see.

"I'm Jaeseok, the #20." Ahh..

"I'm Joochan, main vocalist." Oh myy..

"And I'm Jibeom, the Got7 Mark and Bts Jin!" Well he looks like.

"I'm Jaehyun, the others." Well I don't know why.

"I am Bomin! The Maknae!" Aww how cutee.

"I'm Donghyun, the cutest. Hahahaha." Omoo they are like 7 year-old kids.

"I'm Y. The main vocalist and Bts Jungkook." He's the most handsome, I admit it.

"Oh yes, you really look like my cousin." I said. Yep, Jungkookie is my cousin.

"Jinjja? He's your cousin?" They all said.

"Yes, that's why I'm close to Bts." I said.

"Noona---" Bomin said.

"No, don't call me noona, I'll act as your same age." So that I can be close with them.

"Woah! Thank you, Soo Young!" Seungmin said.

"I'll be your choreographer. We'll not have a practice today. I'll give you fun." I said. I'm so kind lols hahaha.

I saw Y whispering at Joochan. Then, Joochan laughed.

"Ya! Soo Young! Y said you are cute!" Joochan said, omoo..

"Hey Joochan shut your mouth!" Y said. I went close to Joochan.

"Ya, you crazy! Hahaha." I laughed. Then, Jangjun ran behind Y, he pushed Y to me.

"Omo they are cuuteee!!!" Jangjun said. I looked at the eyes of Y, wait...

HE'S THE GUY!! THAT GAVE ME WATER!

"I'm sorry, Soo Young." Y said.

"Y? Are you the guy that gave me water?" I asked.

"Omygosh something happened to theeeeem!!!" Daeyeol said.

"Uh, ne. I saw you kicking the vending machine, so that I gave you my water." Y answered. I hugged him.

"Thank you, Y. Thanks!!" I said.

"Yieeee something's gonna happen!" Bomin said in a playful tone.

"Ya, stop it!" Y said.

"Ah, let's play truth or dare!" I said, to stop the topic.

"Let's goo!!!" They all said.

We made a circle.

"Okay, so.. Seungmin, truth or dare?" I asked Tinkerbell.

"Truth!" He answered..

"Hmm, what is your first impression on Y?" I asked. They all enlarged their eyes..

"Ah, I was scared on him. I'm so scared because of his looks. But he's so kind." He answered.

"Soo Young! Truth or dare?" Daeyeol asked me.

"Dare!" I said. They all smiled.

"Kiss Y on the cheek." He said.

"What? What a crazy dare! What's the punishment? If I didn't do it?" I asked. That's so hard.

"We'll not have a practice in a week." Jaeseok said. Noo! I'll be fired!

"I'll be fired then! Then, okay! I'll accept the dare!" I walked where Y is, I kissed his cheek for about 5 seconds. It's so soft.

I whispered to Y, "Ya, it's so soft." I said.

🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹