Chapter 5: 'Gwaenchanha?'

Soo Young's PoV

I'm enjoying taking their video! I'm not speaking for their video. I think my saliva will get dry.

I stopped the video, I'll just continue it later, when someone comes out.

"Phew..." I said.

After 2½ hours...

Okay, I'll take a shot!

I took a video, suddenly, Joochan comes out!

"Ya, Soo Young, my hair!!" He said. I tapped his shoulder. He took the camera.

Then, almost half of them came out. I saw Y. I went close to him.

"Ya, you really took Light Gray?" I asked. Haha.

"Aniyo, they're out of stock, Youngiee." He answered. I messed up his hair.

"Aww. But.. That suits on you." I said. I stopped messing up his hair and I pulled him to the other members.

"You are all cute!" I shouted. We went back to the van.

Calling... Jungkookie the Great...

Aish, why? Kookie?

"Yoboseo? Kookie?"

[Ah, annyeong, Soya! This is Taehyung! How are you? It's been a while.]

"Taehyung-oppa? Yeeee! I'm okay! How about you?"

[I'm okay! Stream a lot to our new song, okay?]

"Ne oppa! I really miss you all! BTS!"

[Ne, I miss you too. I really miss you.]

"Ah, hihi. I'll call you guys later, I'm at work! Haha. Byee!"

[Bye, lil Soya.]

He really missed me.

"Who's that?" Y asked.

"Ah, it's V. From BTS." I answered.

"Ah, arasseo." He said.

"Okay, we'll have practice, okay?" I said. They all agreed. Then we headed back to the building. We ran to the dance studio.

I taught them the dance steps. They are fast learners!

After 2 hours...

"Practice is done! We'll continue tomorrow." I said. Then, we went back to their dorm. We took dinner.

"I'll go guys, it's 8:00 p.m. already." I said. I waved and went out of the building. When I was walking, I saw 2 men.

"Hey lady.." The man said.

"Kiss me." The other said. Eew?

"Shut up, yuck." I said. They went closer to me.

"Should we do it?" They both said. Their face were getting closer.

"Aniyo.. Aniyoo." I said. Then I closed my eyes when I didn't felt their presence. I opened my eyes and I saw, Y? Punching those bozos?

"You scumbag!" Y said while punching the man. He kicked the other and the other man flew. I saw the other man with a, KNIFE?! Oh what should I do, AHA!

I saw a piece of metal. You bastard! This metal will slap his face.

"You bastard!" I said. The man slept soundly. I saw Y, with blood on his lip and nose.

"Oh, ChoiChoi!" I shouted. I called Joochan.

"Joochan!"

[Ne? Waeyo?]

"Help! Near the building! Y!" I said. He understood it. After a few minutes, I saw Joochan out.

"Soo Young!" He shouted.

"Y is in danger!" I said. "Help Y to get to the dorm!" I added.

We went to the dorm...

"Tag, I need warm water! Bomin, I need a piece of cloth! Jaeseok, hand me the cotton. Hurry!" I said. Tag gave me warm water in a bowl with Bomin in a piece of cloth. And Jaesok with the cotton.

"Hyung..." Bomin said.

"I'll take care of this, go back to your rooms." I said. I cleaned up his face. It's just blood. And, a small wound on his lip. He woke up.

"Y..." I said.

"Youngiee?" He asked.

"Gwaenchanha?" I asked. Aww.

"I'm okay, don't worry." He answered.

"Mianhae, Sungyoon. This is all my fault." I said when I looked down.

"Oh, aniyo. This is not your fault, Soo Young. I rescued you, arasseo?" He said.

"Ne. Ne." I said. He hugged me. I stopped crying. "Why did you followed me?"

"Because I think, this lip balm belongs to you." He gave me the lip balm. Thank you, lip balm.

"Aww, thanks ChoiChoi." I said.

"I think you should sleep here." He said. Ah, he has a point.

"It's dangerous tho. I'll just borrow some clothes from my friend, Gyung Hi. She's a trainee here." I said.

🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹