Chapter 12: Twice

Y's PoV

"Aw, you're so cute being jealous. Don't worry, I'll do what you say." I said. She pouted. The elevator door opened.

"Just stay away from her." She said and entered her own dorm.

"She's jealous..." I whispered.

"Ya! Choi Sungyoon!" Aish, this Jangjun!

"Waeyo? Lee Jangjun, eh?" I said with an eyebrow up.

"Ice creaaam!" Daeyeol interrupted us and got the ice cream from me. We all entered the room.

"How's the date?" Bomin asked.

"Just okay, but something came up." I answered Bomin went near me.

"Mwo? What was that, hyung?" Bomin asked. Haist...

"My ex, appeared. When I was in high school, I got my first girlfriend. And, Soo Young got jealous." I told them.

"What the?! Your past is past, Choi Sungyoon. Don't you ever come back to your ex! Or else, I will take Soo Young. Hmp." Jaeseok said. Don't you ever take my Soo Young.

"Don't you ever take Soo Young. I will avoid my ex. I will follow what Soo Young said." I said. Suddenly, someone knocked at the door.

"I will!" Seungmin jumped and opened the door.

"Soo Young! Ey!" He said and he let Soo Young enter.

"What makes you here, Soo Young?" Jaehyun asked.

"Ah, Sungyoonie left his phone in me. Y, I blocked the number of the damn witch." She said.

"Don't worry, I won't answer her calls." I said. Soo Young raised one eyebrow up.

"Are you sure, Choi Sungyoon-ah?" She asked.

"Ne, very sure. Ms. Park Soo Young." I said. Then someone knocked at the door again. I looked at the clock, it's 7:30. Visiting hours are up to 9. But my Soo Young made her own rule and Jhi Yeon believed.

"I'm on it." Soo Young opened the door. "Oh, Ms. Lee! What brings you here?" She asked. We looked at the door.

"Golden Child, your seniors have visited. First senior visit, Twice." Ms. Lee said. I saw Tag, with large eyes.

"Mwo? Jinjjayo? Twice?!" Tag said.

"Ya! Tag, you don't wanna see me? Minatozaki Sana? Hmp." Sana said.

"Sana!" Tag screamed. Tag is happy.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Golden Child's choreographer, Park Soo Young-imnida." Soo Young said. Twice entered our room and Ms. Lee disappeared.

"Hana, dul, set! One in a million, annyeonghaseyo Twice-imnida!" They all said.

"We are here to teach you something and have fun. First, do you have some questions?" Jihyo said. I saw Tag, staring at Sana.

"Ya, Son Youngtaek-ah, Sana will melt!" I said. They all laughed. Soo Young went to the kitchen to make some drinks.

"My question is, how did you become successful after the fandom 'Thrice' was created?" Bomim asked.

"Ah, bashers will not block our way to success. And all idols have their bashers but fans fight for us. And we became successful, yeah. Those bashers take their time to view our music video even they disliked it. Then we love Thrice fandom, too. We became successful because of Once and Thrice." Nayeon said.

"Oh..." Bomin said.

"No more questions, now let's have fun!" Jangjun said. Aish, this imma. My Soo Young came back and gave our drink.

"Soo Young, join us." Minari said. We all made a circle.

"Spin the bottle!" Dahyun said. The bottle pointed at me.

"Oh no." I said. Jangjun laughed.

"Truth or dare?" Jaeseok asked.

"Dare." I said. They thought of a dare.

"I dare you to kiss the most beautiful girl in this room. Now." Seungmin said. So easy. She's just beside me. I kissed her cheek. Soo Young.

"Wait, are you two a couple?" Momo asked. We just laughed and continue. The bottle pointed at Sana.

"Lol." Donghyun said.

"Truth or dare!" Jaehyun said.

"Truth." She said... I know what to ask.

"Who is are the Top 10 most handsome for you in K-industry?" I asked. Nayeon and Jungyeon laughed.

"10. Lee Sungyeol of Infinite." She said. What?

"Hyung?! Lee Sungyeol is handsome? Mwo? Sana, are you drunk?" Daeyeol said and we laughed.

"9. Jin of Bts." Sana said. Then I saw Tag hoping that he'll be part of it. "8. Jungkook of Bts."

"Kookie? Mwo?! What?!" Soo Young said. Wth.

"7. Choi Sungyoon." HAH!

"Told ya." I said to Jangjun.

"6. Mark of Got7. 5. Lee Min Ho. 4. Son Youngtaek." HOORAY!

"Mwo? Meh? Hahaha." Tag said but I know he's melting.

"3. Park Hyung Sik. . 2. Nam Joo Hyuk. 1. Byun Baekhyun." She said. We are all happy for Tag.

🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹