Chapter 11: The Ex

Soo Young's PoV

I am watching Y dancing. They're filming..

Calling... Unknown Number...

Oh! Should I answer this call for Y? Aigoo, I will and just tell him/her that Y is busy... Just go to the cr.

"Yoboseo? Sungyoon is busy, call later."

[Oh, so you're the girlfriend of my Choi Sungyoon, huh?]

"Ah, ne. Just call later, I'll tell Y that you called, Miss."

[Ani. I want to talk to you. Stay away from Sungyoon.]

"Ya, who are you to tell me that, eh?"

[I'm Choi Sungyoon's Im Jhi Yeon, his first love and ex girlfriend. Now what?]

"You're the past. EXs are EXs. Past is past. I'm the present. So you need to stay away!"

[But the first love's are forever. Huh.]

"You don't know me. You don't know my personality. Just back off. I can kill you with just looking at you. Stay away."

[Why am I wasting my time for a bitch? Aish, goodbye.]

"Goodbye! Btw, you're bitcher than me"

I really hate that call. I hate Jhi Yeon. Even though I don't know her well, she really seems to be a damn witch.

I went back to the place where they are filming.

Jhi Yeon's PoV

Shitness? That's her girlfriend? What the fvck? The heck!

I need to call her mom.

Calling... Sungyoon's Eomma...

"Yoboseo? Ne, Jhi Yeon?"

[Mrs. Choi, I heard Sungyoon will debut. May I know what entertainment?]

"Woollim Entertainment, Jhi Yeon. Wae?"

I hanged up. Woollim, huh?

That girl shitted off.

Soo Young's PoV

"Where have you been, Soo Young?" Y asked.

"Ah, from the restroom. Here's your phone." I gave his phone and I turned around. He back hugged me.

"Aigoo, wae?" I asked.

"We'll go home now. We'll continue tomorrow. I'll treat you some ice cream, arasseo?" Aw, how sweet...

"Ne, but... Fix your things Mr. Choi!" I said. He looked at my face and turned me around. He pecked a kiss from me.

"Hihi." He said and ran to his things.

"Aish, this boy!" I shouted. He left his phone to me.

Calling... Unknown Number...

The hell? Is this Jhi Yeon again?

[Yoboseo? Sungyoon? I want to meet you here at the cafe infront of WoollimEnt. building. Hurry, we'll eat ice cream!]

I hanged up. Huh. She'll see me then.

"We'll go in a minute!" The staff said.

"Choi Sungyoon! Ppali!" I shouted.

"Ne, I'm here!" We both rode the van.

After 10 minutes...

Thank God, the van went straight to the parking lot. I can change my clothes. Oh, btw, I forgot to tell you guys, I have my own dorm here! Yay!

"Oppa, I'll just change. Then, let's go!" I said and went to my room.

A mint blue pull-over and black jeans will do. And my black shoes too.

I heard Sungyoon knocking at my door. I hurried and went out.

"I'm excited!" Sungyoon said. Aish, she's so childish.

"Let's eat dinner too. Not just ice cream." I said. He nodded.

Now we're here! Now get ready, Jhi Yeon.

Omfg. I forgot, I don't know the face of Jhi Yeon.

"I'll take our order, Youngiee." Sungyoon said. I took the chance to search, maybe she has and IG account..

Searching... Im Jhi Yeon...

AHA! GOTCHA! MAYBE THIS IS HER! @thereal_jhiyeonie... Stalk stalk, this is really, her.

I saw a photo calligraphy of 'Choi Sungyoon'. I am finding her face and... Tf--- she's just behind Y's seat. Good thanks she didn't saw Y. Then Y went back.

"I ordered our food!" He said... WTH!

"Sungyoon?" JHI YEON NOTICED HER! OMFG!!!

"J-Jhi Yeon?" Jhi Yeon hugged Sungyoon. I slapped Jhi Yeon's arm.

"Limitations, girl. Limitations." I said. She looked at me from head to toe.

"She's your girlfriend, Sungyoon?" Jhi Yeon said. What's the matter?

"Ah, yes. Meet----"

"I know her, Sungyoon. She's Jhi Yeon. Damn witch." I whispered.

"What?" Jhi Yeon asked.

"Ah nothing, I said nothing." I said.

"Oh you shall join us for dinner!" Sungyoon said.

"Sungyoon, I don't feel hunger... I'm not feeling comfortable in this place... Just take out our orders and buy 12 ice creams for take out for the others." I said. So that.

"Let me join you there, Sungyoon!" The Damn witch said.

"Aniyo, Sungyoon, remember, there is a rule that no one should enter the dorm after 7:00 pm unless you're a staff? Eh? So come on, Choi Sungyoon." I said. He knows that if I said his whole name, I'm not well. As far as I know, there is no rule like what I've said.

"Arasseo." Sungyoon said and we left Jhi Yeon to get the foods we takeout. We entered the building.

"Ah, Soo Young? Is there a problem?" He asked.

"Nothing, Choi Sungyoon. NOTHING." I said. We are now in the elevator.

"Ya, are you jealous?" He said. Argh, why does he know?!

"Aniyo! I just hate seeing that Jhi Yeon." I answered.

"How do you know Jhi Yeon?" He asked.

"She called when you are filming, I answered. Then she told me terrible things. I hate her. Don't meet her. I don't wanna see her. Don't talk to her. Block her number. Block all her accounts. Forget her." I answered.

🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹