Chapter 9: Sorry

Soo Young's PoV

I'm at the seashore. It's getting dark. I'm alone, without my BunnY.

*Ring! Ring*

Whatda? My phone is ringing...

Calling... Unknown Number...

"Yoboseo?"

[Annyeong, Soo Young! I am Nayeon from Twice. I heard that you're a good dancer. Where are you?]

"Oh, Nayeon? I'm at the seashore, unnie. Wae?"

[I'll come with you, together with Momoring. Wait for us!]

"Ne. Arasseo." I said. I hanged up.

Aish, every minute I wanna cry. Hearing Y's words...

"Soo Young?" Someone called me. It was Nayeon! Nayeon with Momo.

"Ya, she's Soo Young, Nayeon-unnie. Pfft." Momo said. I stood up.

"I'm Soo Young! I heard a lot about you, guys!" I said. Tryin' to be happy.

"And please support us! We are going to have a comeback, be sure to stream!" Momo said.

"We can be your friend, Soo Young." Nayeon said. Aw, I'm touched.

"Really? I'm sooo lucky! I'm haaappy!" I said.

"Really? You're not good at pretending, Soo Young." Nayeon said. Wae?

"Wae? I'm happy!" I said. What's wrong?

"You're not. We can see wiped tears around your eye. Also, we can see your sadness deep inside." Momo said. My tears began to fall. They both hugged me.

"You can tell us, Soo Young. We're friends." Nayeon said.

"It's just... Why life is so unfair. You can love anyone but not anyone can love you back." I said.

"Wae? Who?" Nayeon said.

"It's Y, from Golden Child. I love him but he said he love Rose from Blackpink. I can't... Stop crying..." I said. They hugged me.

"Aw, you need to have fun but, we need to do something. Just go to the bar. Hope the seniors are there." Nayeon said. I headed to the bar.

Yay! I saw Suga and Jin!

"Sugar! Jinnie!" I said. They waved at me. I sat beside them.

"Hey, I saw a letter in front of your room. It's for you." Suga said.

"Read it. Read it. Read it!" Jin said.

Dear Youngiee,

        Hi Soo Young! You okay? I miss you even it's just hours I'm not with you. I'm sorry for what I did. I really like you. Thank you for being there by my side. I hurted you a lot. I'm very sorry for that. But please, forgive me. I like you. I just told you that I like Rose but, it's just my excuse. I love you, Soo Young. I really like you. Please, let's meet? I wanna see you. I really miss you a lot. Saranghae, my Yeobo.

Choi SungYoon
Golden Child 2017

Choi, sungyoon?

OMG WTH THIS IS Y!!!

I didn't noticed my tears started to fall. Suddenly, Baekhyun-oppa started started singing Secret Love Song.

After singing, Blackpink started dancing Sorry.

This is all about sorry...

I was crying... Then after they dance... Someone stood up at the stage...

"To Soo Young... I love you. I'm sorry. Saranghae.. You'll always be my Yeobo." He said. I looked at the stage. It was Y...

Snsd's Yoona and Taeyeon held me and help me walked to the stage. I hugged him as I cried..

"You scumbag!" I whispered.

"Sorry, Soo Young..." He said. Aww.

"I hate you. I really hate you!" I said while hugging him.

"But I love you." He said.

"Aww!" All said.

"Yay! They're okay!" Tag shouted.

I reaaally hate Y. Haha.

🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹