Chapter 4: Son-in-Law

Y's PoV

"Damdadi Dam baby I liked it." Daeyeol sang. We're all walking at the dance studio.

Until we headed at the studio.

"So I'll teach you the steps. It's a cute style, it fits you." Soo Young said.

She did the chorus part dance. Where I'll sing. Woah, she's the best! We started dancing it.

"Hey Jaehyun you got it wrong!" Soo Young said. Bomin just scratched his head. He just followed what we do.

"You're all doing great!" She said. I smiled. Then, she did a sample dance of the whole song.

"You are really a good dancer, Soo Young! Why don't you stepped up as an idol?" Jangjun said.

"I really want to, but... I don't wanna be that famous. So I just applied as a choreographer." Youngiee said. She's a good dancer! Why not became an idol?

"Oh, we need to change our hair color. Next week is our filming for the music video." Daeyeol said.

"I'll go with you guys." Youngiee said. I think she wants to change her dark red hair..

"Do you wanna change your hair color?" Seungmin asked.

"Ah, aniyo. I want this Dark Red hair color. It has pink at the ends." Oh, I didn't noticed the pink something.

"Ahhh." We all said.

"Okay, break time. Let's have breakfast." Soo Young said. "I know just the right place." She added.

We all said 'Hooray!' because we're all hungry. Where would it be...

After 20 minutes...

"Tadaa! This is All-Day Corner!" She said. Woah, I think it's yummy!

"Appa!" She shouted.

"Oh, sweetie! What makes you here?" The ahjussi asked.

"Oh, Y, this is my father. Appa, this is my-----" Youngiee was cutted off.

"Your boyfriend? Oh hi my son-in-law! Take care of my precious Soya!" He said. Someday, I'll marry this girl. I really like her.

"Appa! Aniyo! He's a member of Golden Child! Aish!" She said. Haha. She's really cute when getting mad.

"Annyeong, I'm Choi Sungyoon." I said.

"Ah, Sungyoon, take care of my precious gold, arasseo?" Hahaha. I'll make sure that no one can touch my Youngiee.

"Appa!" She screamed.

"Oh, shh, Soya." His father said.

"We're here for breakfast. Breakfast package, two orders." She said. His father went back to the kitchen and went out with two boxes.

"Here. Pay it at home, honey!" His Appa said. We left the store.

"Aish, Appa is really crazy. Everytime he sees I hang out with boys, he thinks they're my boyfriends. Aishh." She said. Hahahaha.

"Hahaha. Really cray cray!" I said. We entered the building and went back hurriedly to the dorm.

"Food is here!" We both shouted.

"Yayayayay!" Tag said.

We ate breakfast, after that, we changed clothes.

"Are you all ready to change those hair colors?" Youngiee asked. We rode the van. Soo Young sat beside me.

"Let's take a video!" Donghyun said. He took his action camera.

"Annyeonghaseyo, we are Golden Child!" We all said in the video.

"So, we are going to change our hair colors... I can't even say goodbye to mine." Joochan said. I took the camera.

"Ne. So this hair color will be, hmm, what do you think Soo Young?" I asked her.

"Hmm, Light gray? Think so.." She said.

"Oh by the way guys, this is our choreographer slash personal assistant. She's our Eomma Hahahaha." I said. Youngiee slapped me.

"Aniyo. I'm doing my job guys!" She exclaimed.

"We are here!" Seungmin said.

"Youngiee, take our video." I whispered. I took the camera and gave it to Youngiee. We entered the shop.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Golden Child- imnida." We said.

"We are planning to change our hair colors?" Jaeseok said.

"Ah, ne. You are scheduled." The lady said.

🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹