Awake

What...?

I instantly go panic as I realized that right now, I'm drowning, inside a tube of water.

Wait... is this the 12th squad lab?
What have Mayuri done to me now...

I pound the glass multiple times, hoping that it would break. But of course, it doesn't. Instead, the alarm rings and I swear, if this annoying sound last for more than another minute, I'm gonna go mad.

Half a minute later the alarm stopped and the door in front of me is slowly opening. Showing a panicked Toshiro and a rather relaxed Mayuri.

"Get me out!"
I screamed as clear and as loud as I can.

Seems like they can't hear me clearly. My voice must've sound muffled from the outside. So I pound the glass again.

"Get. Me. Out!"
I said again.

"Okay okay, we'll get you out. Wait a sec."
Mayuri rolled his eyes.

I crossed my hand on my chest, waiting for the weirdo to release me from this water prison.

A couple of seconds later, the glass in front of me opened itself, releasing the water and made me fell to the ground. I feel so weak... I hate it.

"Toshiro."
I smiled as I saw his face.

"Ami..."
He said.

I can tell that he's both shocked and relieved. But why? Why am I inside of that tube anyways?

He helped me up and gave me a towel that Mayuri gave him after releasing me earlier.

"Thanks."
I wiped my face clean.

"No problem, let's go."
He said, helping me to walk.

"Huh? Where?"
I raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"To the 4th squad's barrack, of course."
He smiled.

"But I'm okay. Wait.. are you hurt somewhere?"
I asked.

"No, I'm just worried about you."
He sighed.

"What? Why?"
I asked, yet again, in confusion.

"I'll tell you after Ise check on you."
He smirked.

"Alright then. Take me away, captain!"
I smiled.

He held me bridal styled to the 4th squad barrack, leaving Mayuri alone in his messed up lab.

______________________________________

HOLA!

I know it's been so long but here's the sequel some of you've been asking for!

I'll update as soon as I finished proof-reading the chapters which I just remembered recently. Hehe.. leave a comment and vote!

Love, insomniacpsycho xx