Human

"Ms. Kiru?"

The nurse called out my name.

Both me and Shiro are now in our gigais. Since I want to surprise Uryuu at his work. I heard that he's being a cold pain in the ass to his fellow doctor or nurse.

We walked in, well, Shiro walked into the room first, making Uryuu confused and surprised.

The face he had when Shiro walked in was pretty funny. But once he saw my face, he screamed out in shock, making some nurse and doctors rushing into the room.

"What was that?"
I laughed out loud.

"How come that... you're still alive?!"
He stood from his seat.

It's just us now since he told the nurses and doctors that I was afraid of getting a shot and the one who screamed was me. Which is clearly not fair.

Me and Shiro just smiled as we stayed quiet.

"It's either Kurotsuchi Mayuri's doing or Urahara Kisuke's doing."
He sighed.

"Mayuri is the one who managed to revive me, actually."
I shrugged.

"However crazy he might be, he still has the skill."
Uryuu chuckled.

"He does."
I joined the laugh.

"It's nice to see you again, Ami."
He sighed and smiled after.

"It's the same for me. It's fun to see how shocked you got when you saw my face."
I laughed.

"That was not funny, okay? I almost died of embarrassment back there."
His face flushed red.

"Sorry about that."
I pat his shoulders while smiling.

"It's okay."
He sighed.

"But we're here not only to meet you."
I smiled sadly.

He gave me a questioning look.

____________________

"It's weird."
He said after done examining me.

"What do you mean?"
I asked.

"I can't figure out what's wrong with your health. But about that cold reiatsu... I felt it too."
He said.

"Really?"
I got surprised.

"Yeah. Is there anything wrong with that?"
He asked.

"No.. but none of the shinigamis can feel that. You're the first one."
I said.

"It's weird that you said that since I felt it too. From my office upstairs."

Suddenly Uryuu's father, Ryuuken, appeared by the door.

"You surprised me."
Uryuu said.

"I didn't intend to do so. I thought there was another quincy in this room beside you."
He sighed.

"Well, you're not wrong. I do have quincy blood running trough my veins."
I shrugged.

"This is different. The cold reiatsu you've been feeling is no ordinary reiatsu."
He said, seem to be deep in thought.

"What... exactly do you mean?"
Shiro who's been quiet finally asked.

"It felt like Ywach's reiatsu got absorbed into your body. How did that happen?"
He asked me.

"There was... remnants of his energy in the rukongai and... when I got there, it disappeared."
I answered.

"So you're saying... that his reiatsu got absorbed into your body?"
Shiro asked.