New Beginnings

New Beginnings

Chapter 1 :~

______________________________________

Normal P.O.V :
______________________________________

Screams of joy filled the air as little toddlers ran around doing much of what mindless kids do. Scream. Run. Do dumb stuff. Get hurt. Cry. exhausting every drop of pentup energy stored. Amidst all the chaos was a certain blonde looking around, figuring out where he belonged in this mess.

The little one had worn a bright orange shirt paired with brown shorts and black sneakers. Blond spikey hair enclosing his scalp with tanned skin masking the entire body. He had 3 whisker-like marks on either side of his cheeks and blue azure ocean eyes, that could hypnotise anyone for days.

'Umm, so where now too? ' he thought to himself,
The Sandpit of Doom, where Mega infrastructures of sand were built, or The Barbie dress up tea party, or maybe The Chase where you mindlessly tag one another or The Family Home where you take on the pressures of starting a real family. (Ehhh, too much right)

Standing still, hoping that the heavens would open and God himself will give him a sign... yeah right,...he had no such luck. More like God just be testing his patience.

Joining class just 3 days ago didn't help him either, he didn't know anyone let alone make any friends! cuz who wants to be friends with a blondie with whisker-like marks on his cheeks.

Deciding he would go to The Sandpit of Doom being the closest one and slowly started working on his extravagant creation. Time ticking away and with no luck that his ultimate creation could not be done alone, he got up insearch for his new engineer, but most kids had their own groups... Where would he go?

Scanning throughout the perimeter hoping to find any willing candidate to finish his Megaproject, he spotted a kid under a tree away from all the chaos of the grounds, spacing out at the skies above. For some weird reason, there was a treacherous vibe oozing out, warning people not to come near him. Great, why do I have to get the weird ones, ugh. and sighed

With no one else looking remotely busy or less caught in their playing he decided he would go and bring that weirdo to finish his project.

Trudging his way closer to the weirdo, he noticed that the other kid had a dark blue shirt and white shorts matched with a pair of dark sneakers. Skin as white as snow, pitch-black Obsidian eyes topped with jet black raven hair in a duckbutt hairstyle?

Moving closer to the other, in a low shy voice the blondie said: "Play wid me".
.
.
.
No response.

Maybe he couldn't hear me clearly, so with more confidence in this voice he tried again "Heyy you! come play with me!".

But the Raven head quickly glared at his way and shifted to the side, hoping that the annoyance would just go away.

Oooh..no no no. He was clearly mistaken.
The blond wasn't fazed. Not at all. Its gonna take more than a glare to scare him up. Only making him more aggravated and determined for some strange reason. He wasn't going anywhere without his new engineer.

The Blond boy reached forward pulling the Raven by his right shoulder, turning him aside, quickly climbed over him and clasped both his arms on either side, now facing each other.
"Bast'rd I said come n' play with me" in a more demanding tone said the little one.

Shocked yet slightly blushing at the newfound position, figuring out what the hell just happened. The Raven gathered his thoughts and rebutted "Why should I? Idiot, just get off me" as he tried to push the other off.

But to his surprise the little blondie didn't budge an inch, "cuz I said so...I wan' you to play with meee".

Obsidian eyes stared back at Ocean Blue ones, perplexed at the answer he got. When the Raven moved to the school, the other kids thought of him like a stuck up brat and ignored him, no one would play or even sit next to him in class. Only those eeky girls kept clinging to him from time to time. Eventually, he stopped caring and isolated himself from the rest, minding his own business.

So when another kid comes over into his personal place asking to play with him, he was definitely perplexed, to say the least. Didn't this kid get the memo?

"Aren't you afraid of me?" came out in a subtle voice than the one before, questioning.

The blonde huffed in place and stood up, yanking the other up in the process and looked at him stubbornly "No, you'r not scary, ...just shadup and play with me bast'rd" and proceeded to drag the Raven by his hand towards the sandpit.

Isn't this kid afraid of me? Who is he?. He asked himself but he quietly followed.

They reached the sandpit, crouched down near his "Home" and started working on the infrastructure. With the guidance of the blond architect of course.

Time passed by and noon set in.

The Masterpiece was complete, almost... with a few touches from the blondie. They both sat down next to each other, blond looked quite happy how things worked out, he turned to the other grabbing his attention in the process, "Thank you.....ahh..?" giving a questioned look, hoping the other would understand. In seconds of a reply " Sasuke,... Sasuke Uchiha".

"Thanks, Sasuke ...ohh and My name is Naruto Uzumaki, let's be friends from now on.K!" Said the blond paired with a big radiant smile which caught Sasuke of guard.  

Radiance as bright as the sun itself ... making his heart thump in the process, and slight shades of pink grew on his face.  Quickly turning his head away, he replied with "Hnnnn..."

They turned back to look at the marvellous Home they build together and sat in silence, enjoying each others company.

The School bell had rung indicating that it's almost time to head home...

The teachers gathered students, making sure they were washed up and clean, had put back their toys and packed all their stuff. Once they assembled in the respective seats the Teacher looked around and said "I hope you all had fun. Now don't forget to finish your homework alright. See you tomorrow, take care everyone!" with such compassion as he dismissed the class.
Replying in union "Thank you... Iruka Sensei. See you tomorrow!" making him smile with joy as he waved.

With that, the students scattered like ants in all directions, racing out towards their awaiting parents or guardians.

The Quite Raven boy walked out slowly, noticing that his mom was waiting for him and walked towards her. They quietly entered the limo, sitting at their usual seat and they drove back home. "How was your class today, honey?" she questioned in a casual tone.

Giving his usual reply, "hnn-ed" and turned his attention outside the window.
But what he didn't know was that his mother caught a rare sight of her little boy smiling to himself, surprising her in the process yet happy that things were going to be alright with her son.

A start of new beginnings...

~Serashi~

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING
This is first yaoi, hope you all enjoyed it.
PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS
(not bad or mean ones XP)