In Time :Part 2

Chapter 5 :~

______________________________________

Sasuke P.O.V
______________________________________

I slowly opened my eyes to see the sun light creeping through the window blinds.
"Hmmmmm" I voiced as I stretched. Pulled the covers off and walked to the washroom. Brushed by teeth, showered and put my clothes on.

Did a few minutes of mediation. It's supposed to make me calmer and keeps my anger in check or so I was told to do.

After that, I went down for breakfast.
On entering our dinning room

"Good morning sweety!" I heard mom say as she prepared the table with food.

"Morning" said father sipping his tea.

"Good morning ototo" my brother said.

"Morning" I mouthed.

"So little brother, are you excited to go to school, since it's your first day of a new year?"

"Hn".
I completely forgot that today was the first day of school.

"Oh, Sasu-chan, give a better reply will you. You might not be interested in going school but your probably going anyway to see a certain someone!"
He smirked with an evil intention.

"Who would that be?" I asked immediately, assuring myself that there was no one like that.

"Oh, you know, a tanned blond with 3 whisker marks on the blonds face. And The Only One your normal with!"

For some reason, I was slightly excited hearing that discreption but I dint show it. An Uchiha doesn't succumb to his emotions or so I was taught.

"Wait, isn't that Naruto?! Hehehe...
He's is right, your only normal around that sweetie pie Naruto. He such a good kid. Even though you both are completely opposite it's still a perfect match." my mother almost yelled incomplete excitement.

"Yes, mother. Sasu-chan smiles alot around Naru-chan and the Blondie is practically all over him. It's more like they're married to each other." Itachi was grining while my mother was giggling like a school girl.

"Shut up aniki!! " I retorted back, slightly blushing.

I grabbed my breakfast and went straight to my room.
Still hearing them both giggle like kids.
I reached my room and locked it.

Stupid aniki saying such things! And even mother too.

Shit I can't believe I'm so flustered just from hearing that.

Me and Naruto married!

*Blushing intensely*

Yes, I'm in love my best friend. That dobe! He just soo cute and adorable. I can't stand it.

I wish I could tell him how I feel. Everytime, he's near me, I wanna wrap him around my arm hold him tightly, protect him, knowing he's safe in my arms. It takes alot on me, resisting the urge to kiss him when he pouts so cutely at me. He makes me feel so alive and happy.
I would scream to the world says that the dobe is mine!!.

Huh... Hmmm *sigh*
But probably he doesn't look at me the same way.

I look over at the clock...8.00am.
"Hn" Time to head to school.

I got ready, go down to the main door and "I'm leaving to school."

"Alright sweetie, take care" Mom said

"Call me if you want me to pick you up Sasu-chan." I heard my brother say as I walk out.

______________________________________