oh oh

It was now day time, mostly all of the girls sleep or stayed up all night thinking of what king bill was going to make them do, some of them came up with "what if he makes us go through a desert or a jungle!" others came up with "What if I lose, i won't get to see my family again" all of the girls were scared or excited why do you ask? Well because they might have a chance to be Queen and that is a big honor some of the girls were making plans on how they will win, "King bill wants you all in the ballroom for breakfast" said one of the servants, all of the girls went straight to the ballroom "my name is sebastian i'm the royal butler I will help king bill pick one of you girls to be his Queen" said sebastian "this is no normal breakfast we are going to test you on the way you eat, if you don't have manners you will get disqualified, so sit down and start eating lady's" said sebastian, so they did as they were told they sat down like ladies should and started eating " this is so good sebastian" said dipper " well thank you my lady" said sebastian "I cant belive im in a castle eating pancakes" said dipper in his head "hey you!" said sebastian "you can't chew with your mouth open you are disqualified" said sebastian to a girl with long blond hair "please don't send me to jail!" said the girl with blond hair "guards go take her to the king!" said sebastian "Noooooooo"screamed the girl, then there was awkward silence,"oh no this is going to be harder than i thought", in the throne room "well what do we have here?" said king bill "the first one to lose" said a guard "well u know what to do with her" said king bill "No please have mercy i don't want to be sended to jail" said the girl "what, oh no no no I just said that to make sure that you would actually try to win" said king bill "wait so i won't be sended to jail?" said the girl "No don't worry about it you are free to go" said bill, and so the girl was sent back home with her family, "we can't let the other girls know about this so make sure that u keep an eye on them" said bill "Yes, your Majesty".