caught..

*ori bill's pov*

"I got them!" said dipper entering the room with two pillows on his hands "great! Now let's get some rest it almost midnight" i said "ok" and we fell on the bed dipper fell asleep pretty fast i just stared at his beautiful face admiring all the details his brown hair his birthmark his peaceful face then his pink lips that look...so...soft i just want to kiss him....but i cant i can't do that at least not now not until i make him mine

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~5 days later ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*dipper's pov*

"DIPPER BILL COME DOWN STAIRS" said stan "COMING" i screamed to him "all this screaming will make me def" said bill laughing i started laughing too,we went down stairs and into the living room stanley mabel and stanford were already there "who is this?" asked stanford "oh yeah you never meet him because you were so busy fighting that oger for the last 5 days, this is bill my friend" i said stanford looked choked we all looked at him in confusion bill looked nervous stanford was going to say something but we heard a loud thump noise that came from outside we all rushed over to see what happened to see little wolf dipper on the floor he must have tripped "OMG HE'S SO CUTE~" said mabel picking him up he whined and tried to get out of her grasp but failed she hugged him "i wouldn't do that if i were you" said bill "why?" she asked then we heard a growl and looked to see the yellow wolf behind her looking at her with anger then he did something that surprised all of us "let.him.go" said the yellow wolf his eyes flashing red mabel got scared and dropped the small wolf he ran at the yellow wolf and started to cuddle with him trying to calm him down, when did calm down he started to rub on the little wolf snuggling with him "h-how can you talk!" everyone except bill asked "did you know about this bill?" i asked him he nodded in response "why didn't you tell me? This is awesome!"

*ori bill's pov*

"why didn't you tell me? This is awesome!" said dipper i think his eyes turned star shaped "well he didn't really want you to know..?" i said doubting my own answer "oh" he said "yep i just don't really talk to humans that much so for me it didn't matter" said the yellow wolf "what's your name?" everyone except bill and wolf dipper asked we got nervous we had to come up with a name fast "umm my name is...will!" said the yellow wolf/bill/will 'really that name?' i told him in his mind 'you have any better ideas it was the only name i could come up with' he replied back 'now get out of my head' he said "well nice to meet you will and sorry for scaring your..?" "dipper his name is also dipper" said 'will' "wow cool! Can he also talk?" asked mabel "yes he can he is just too shy" said bill/will(im getting confused on my name's now) wolf dipper was behind bill now "awww~ he is so cute!, maybe i should make you sweaters!" said mabel "w-wait you don't have to- and she is gone" said bill/will now it was silent no one had anything to say until wolf dipper and dipper senessed they both sounded like kittens! "Awwww~ both of you have the same snessed what are the odds of that" said stanford looking at me and other me with suspicion making us nervose until we heard a grumble we looked at were the noise came from it was coming from both dipper's stomach's

"Well we never really had breakfast now that i think about it" i said "let's go eat!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~

*ori bill's pov*

"Im stuffed~" said dipper flopping to the floor with wolf dipper they both were laying on the floor stomach up "bill and will may i talk to you for a moment "said stanford from the kitchen the aura around him was dark and he had an evil smirk on his face making it look creepy "o-ok" both me and...me said "come with me" he said both me and..me looked at each other in confusion we decided to not let him waiting so we followed him he led us to a bending machine pressing acople of buttons then the bending machine opened and stanford led us down the stairs the door closing behind us we jumped a little by the soden noice we were now scared 'how can we get so scared he is a human' i said 'he is stanford if he is like mine he is able to fight any demon and win, at least so far he hasn't lost to any demon' said other me 'come on he can't be that scary...right?!' we both thought "now that we are alone...i need to ask you...what do you want with my dipper" he said it made us shiver "w-what do you mean s-stanford?" i said nervos "oh you don't fool me bill i know it you bill cipher i mean could you be anymore obiuse? I mean come on, one your eye patch has the eye of the illuminati/bill cipher then your sweater and you didn't even try with your cover name!" he said, dang it he was right i was too obius "now we can explain-" "yeah and also why is there another you!"

"Umm well you see"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im so sorry im not one to do cliff hangers but it was tempting so i did it i also can't keep my eyes open anymore so i hope you like it and please vote if you did it would be helpful of you....one of the reason i wanted to make a book was so that i could make it to the top rank on the wattpad list of best books i really would love it if you would vote, now you don't have to if you don't want to, if you excuse me i need sleep bye~(1017)