the truth

"O-ok this is high up" dipper said looking down he made a plan he was going to go all the way to the top and get the doll then he will run all the way down stairs past the guards and into the finish line, it sounded simple right how hard can it be he thought then out of nowhere a dragon came and he started attacking dipper "OH COME ON" he said "RAWRRRRR" said the dragon " OH NO I DID WAY TOO MUCH STUFF TO BE TAKEN DOWN BY A BIG LYZARD, NOW YOU LISTEN TO ME" he said grabbing the dragon head "I AM NOT GOING TO LOSE THIS MY LIFE AND MY SISTERS DEPENDS ON IT, NOW IF I WAS YOU I WOULD GO BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM AND NOT BOTHER TO ANNOY ME" he said after that the dragon shock his head saying yes with a whimper and then he flew back to where he came from "thank you now to get that doll" he said, not to far away king bill watched how the dragon flew away scared for his life "wow he just scared my best dragon away by just yelling... he is scary" he said to himself "well it looks like dipper might win after all" he said and when he does he will have to marry me he tough, dipper had the doll now he was going down the stairs to meet with black hat "did you get it?" said black hat "yes i did now if you could please guard me while i run i will be so happy" dipper said "ok i will but you know after this is over you have to-" he was saying but was interrupted by dipper "yea I know i will make sure you get home with your lover soon ok" he said while running, they were now close to the finish line the only thing that was stopping them was heather, she wanted to steal the doll from dipper then she would win and be queen "Now dipper give me the doll and i will let you pass" she said " no way heather i got the doll fair and square I will not hand it over to the likes of you" he said then adding "Black hat could you please get her out of the way" said dipper " sure master " and with that black hat used his tentacle to get her out of the way so dipper could pass "NO I WANT TO BE QUEEN" she said crying, dipper made it to the finish line "yes i did it i won" he said with joy but that won't last long " great work dipper you have won now you are going to be my queen" king bill said with a grin oh oh I forgot that if i win i have to be with him i am dead dipper said in his head, "now send the other girls out to you know where i want to talk to my queen in private" said king bill " yes your majesty" said one of the guards, when everyone left king bill and dipper and black hat alone it was silent until black hat spoke "dipper you and I made a deal now if you could please" he said " oh yea sorry here i command you black hat to be free from this curse" and with that smoke came all around black hat he was free " yes thank you dipper i will go now to find my lover" said black hat (ok guys this little text is out of the story i am making a separate story where black hat goes and finds his lover flug, yes i said flug now let me go back to the story) "why did you lie about being a girl dip" said king bill "W-what a-are y-you talking about" said dipper nervous "oh you know what i'm talking about you got into this mess to save your sister didn't you?" said king bill "don't tell me a little boy told you that i was a hero and that i was a boy?" he said " how did you-" "because he is the only one that would rat me out" dipper said "wait so you mean the whole village know about you?" bill said " yes i'm the village guardian my family has been protecting the village from monsters and demons, we take care of the village because you wont, my family has been fighting for a long time my mom was killed and my dad too my gruncles were taken who know where but i know they are still alive" he said with tears in his eyes " i will protect the last bit of family that i have and that is the village and my sister" he added " i am so sorry i didn't know" said king bill " that is the thing you never know anything"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wow that went from 0 to 100 real fast not to mention i am so happy you guys like the story now if you don't mind i have to finally go to sleep bye~  p.s I made this chapter last night so yea and its soo long too well not the longest but I will take it