bill's back story

*back story time! yay*

*bill's pov*

I was going up the mountain to see if i could spot some berries or something when i found a secret entrance to the  castle I went in it out of curiosity, then i was sent to the kitchen I took the opportunity and stole some apples but then the door swung open and the king and queen came out i hided under a table "hmm what will we have today my dear?" asked the king "maibe some pudding" said the queen "well pudding it is, chef! Cook up a batch of pudding please" yelled the king to the chef who now entered the room "i will gladly make some your majesty" he said with a bow "good" before the king and queen could leave the room an apple fell out of bill's shirt before bill could grab the apple he was picked up by a tall guard "got him" said the guard "let me go! Please i won't do it again" said bill sadly he didn't put bill down "how did you get in here boy?" said the king "i was going up the hill to see if i could find anything to eat when i found a door, i opened the door well i kinda broke the door but same thing" I said "wait how did you broke a titanium door that was locked!" said the guard and king with a surprised face "well i goess that it was so old that it didn't work anymore" i said "that door was brand new unless they tricked us you have some kind of super streght" said the king "what going on he-OH MY GOSH HE IS SO CUTE" said the queen grabing bill from the guard and hugging him "can we adopt him!!!" asked the queen "w-wait my dear dont you think you should s-see if he has parents?" said the king "oh yeah hey little guy do you have parents?" asked the queen this might be my chnce if i get the queen to adopt me and my brother we can live in peace and he can get medicin "no they left me and my brother alone" I said triyng my best to do a sad face "awww wait you have a brother where is he?" she asked "he is at home sick" "oh no you poor children richard we are going to adopt them both" said the queen looking at the king "b-but i'm not ready to be a dad" he said scared "you are going to be a great dad honey!" she said "does that mean you are going to be my new mom and dad?!" i said looking as happy as i could ever be "yes darling now tell me what is your names" she asked "my name is bill my brothers name is will" "aww that is a cute name let's go and pick up will and tell him the good news"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well i only had 30 minutes to use the computer so this was the best that i could do now see you guys on the flip side~