forgot something?

After the ceremony everyone went to the dance floor "now I would like to dedicate this dance to dipper and bill" I said (p.s yes i'm the dj) then slow music started playing, "oh no I do not know how to dance" said dip " no worries my love, just follow my lead" and with that bill pulled dipper closer, he put his hand on his waist and another on his hand, the now flustered dipper put his hand on bill's shoulder and they started dancing "see it's not so hard" said bill "yeah this i-is kinda fun" said dipper blushing "hey bill would you mind if i took dipper away from you for a second?" said stan "fine but give him back" he said with sarcasm then he left dipper and stan dance alone "so you like the guy?" said stan "y-yes he might seem like a big meany sometimes but he is sweat from time to time" he said "if he hurts my favorite grandson i will-" "dont worry gruncle stan i know how to deal with demons...wait....DEMONS, oh no no no we left the village on guarded!" he said with fright "oh shoot!, I forgot all about the village we need to go!, ford mabel the village we need to go and check on it!" he said yelling across the room "oh my gosh i forgot all about the village there are still some people who decided to stay!" said mabel while she graved her grappling hook "I will come with you" said dipper " oh no you don't" said bill" you won't go without me atleast" he continued "fine but hurry up!" said dipper.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What will happen next i sure don't know look guys i'm super sorry but i been in major writers block and i don't have any ideas for the next part if you have any ideas please tell me, well bye guys~