I Ain't Even Here, I'm In Outer Space

Joey had jumped out of the car as soon as it had come to a stop, before storming his way into the palace. The nerve of that self-righteous king had to kiss him in front of everyone! It was appalling and it royally had pissed the young prince off.Plus! Seto had ignored him the whole car ride as if nothing had happened. The bastard.

As soon as he stepped foot onto the stairs, he saw Mokuba appear from the sitting room with a large smile. "How'd it go?!" he asked cheerfully, which then gained a dark glare from the blond before he ran up the stairwell towards his bedroom – leaving a stunned Mokuba staring after him with confusion.

Slamming the door to his bedroom closed, Joey threw himself onto his bed and punched the pillow next to him. "That asshole! That stupid, arrogant bastard! In front of everyone?! He gave me my first kiss in front of everyone?!" he continued to mutter incoherently as he slammed his fists into the vulnerable pillow.

After his angry energy subdued, Joey collapsed onto the bed, throwing the thoroughly punched pillow onto his face. Still feeling like he wanted to scream, he felt tears threaten to pool around his eyelids. He was embarrassed and humiliated, which he was positive was the intention of the brunette. Everyone, including his family and friends back home had seen that kiss. And it hurt Joey.

"What da fucks the matter with 'em?" Joey asked into the pillow, trying to understand why Seto would be so cruel.

"With me?" a voice spoke from the room that was all too familiar and Joey's heart froze involuntarily, before he sat up quickly and instinctually threw the pillow at the king's head.

Seto easily dodged it, stepping to the side before closing the bedroom door to give them privacy. Joey's angry thoughts led him to think that it was a good decision, that way no one would be able to interfere when he killed the king.

"Get out of my room!" Joey snapped, ready to throw fists.

Seto stoical face hid all emotions and instead of leaving, crossed his arms over his chest and stared straight at the blond patiently. "We need to talk," he responded in a dark voice that hinted to Joey that they were about to have a conversation similar to the one they had in the dining room the first night he was there. For that one though, Joey had been pressed up against a wall.

"We have nothing to talk about," Joey retorted stubbornly, throwing daggers with his eyes towards the brunette, which Seto ignored.

"On the contrary, Wheeler. You think it's funny to humiliate me in front of millions of people in order to get out of a situation that you were going to be in no matter what the consequences?"

Joey's glower darkened at the brunette's words. "So what if I was supposed to marry someone anyways, at least they were marrying me because of me – Not because they wanted their country to expand!"

Seto rolled his eyes, as he was becoming sick of the pity party Joey was throwing his way every moment he got. At first it had slightly troubled the brunette, but now, it was getting old. "Deal with it, Wheeler. Sometimes life isn't what you expect. You're in this situation with me so get the fuck over it."

Joey hadn't heard Seto curse before, but instead of displaying his shock, he crossed his arms over his chest mulishly. "No I'm not going to 'get the fuck over it'!" Joey shouted back. "I have to marry your bastard ass."

"So instead of being a man about it and owning up to a decision that you made, you're trying to sabotage my reputation? Do you know how difficult it is to deal with you and your insufferable personality? You make me want to cut my head off, but I'm trying to endure you in order to fulfil what I'm trying to do" –