More Than Immortal

Inko Midoriya has been ready for many things during her life. Finding a Lover, preparing herself for motherhood, and raising a child. Though, what she wasn't ready for was seeing her child beheaded and carrying his own head like second-hand luggage.

Of course, like the good and kind mother that she was, her initial reaction was shock. Then of course, that shock quickly grew more and more until she fainted in said shock. Too bad as well, since Izuku was also in shock at seeing Inko fall over, the boy jostled before he rushed over to his own mother and checked her vitals.

"Good, She's still breathing" Izuku muttered to himself when he felt her breath on her nose and mouth. He put his head on the floor next to his mother before, with all his might, carried her over to the couch in their living room. Now that took more time than it normally would. Since Izuku still wasn't used to his new perspective of things, or rather the new perspective he put himself into.

Of course it would still need some getting used to. Looking at your own headless body walk around and do as you command is certainly a strange feeling.

Izuku, or rather, His body went back to his head around the door frame and picked it back up. Izuku had a lot to think of after what happened. First off, he had a quirk now. And second, said quirk did not allow him to die whatsoever. He went up to his room after he placed his red sneakers by the main door and sat down on his computer chair.

He struggled to find a spot where to place his head since his desk was so cluttered with notes and books, not to mention hero paraphernalia. He gave in and just placed his head on his lap, positioning it ever so slightly so that his eyes could see his computer screen.

Typing on said computer was another matter he found problems in, not only did he have many typos when he searched in the search engine, but he mis-clicked many times as well. After a few excruciating minutes of trial and error, Izuku was finally able to manage to look up: Immortality Quirk.

Izuku scowled slightly in confusion when little to no results came up, he had thought that at least one other person in the 7 billion humans to walk this earth had the same problem as he did. But alas, Izuku clicked on multiple links and websites but the results were always about either, Cult, Superstition, A villain with the ability to steal other quirks, Gods, Fairytales, or those shady websites that open up multiple pages in attempts to download a virus. 

Izuku sighed, and scratched his head, attempted to scratch above his neck before he corrected himself and scratched the head on his lap. 'Yep, I'm probably the only guy in this world with this type of problem' he thought to himself with a sarcastically cheery tone.

>Break

Inko woke up, not feeling well she might add. She had this horrific dream where she saw her son headless and bringing his head like a carrying case. When she got up from the couch by swinging her legs by, she groaned and rubbed her eyes for a moment before she saw Izuku's red sneakers by the side of the door frame. She smile widely as she was thankful that it was just some sick nightmare.

"Izuku!" She called out from the bottom of the stairs. "Dinner will be ready in a bit!" She stated. "Alright mom!" She smiled when she confirmed that her son was upstairs and probably doing his homework or what other kids do nowadays. She felt grateful for a bit, knowing that her son was still alive and had his head and all.

She quickly went to the kitchen and fished out frozen fish and many other ingredients for dinner, she had been a single mother for several years so she definitely knows how to cook by now.

On the other hand, Izuku was still struggling with looking up quirks with similar nature. Searching "Immunity Quirk" was also a dead deal, since most just brought up people who were immune to poison and whatnot. It was mind boggling to the boy to think that in the entire world, no one had anything remotely similar to what he had. Was he one of a kind? Was he special? Did he possibly have a new kind of quirk? And if so, does that mean Izuku will get registered as a new form or category of quirks?