End Me

"Arggh" Izuku groggily opens his eyes while groaning in both exhaustion and confusion. The boy felt his headache pulse with pain, the stitches in between his neck itched with his wriggling blood beneath. The green-haired boy felt slight tugs of rope where his hands where, he widened his eyes before wriggling and struggling in place. Ah, yes. The boy remembered that he was kidnapped. It wasn't really surprising to him that bad thing had happened to him, but he didn't expect things to happen to this degree.

He squirmed before he looked around for his surroundings. He saw crates of different sizes surround him,while he glanced up to the ceiling. He took a peek at metal sims acting as a roof while the red hues of the sun peaked through the holes and crevices of the building. Speaking of which, turning his head around as glanced around some more. He was panicking, his skin and clothes wet with his cold sweat while he looked for an escape route. 'Oh, Right' Izuku thought to himself while mentally smacking himself in the head, he remembered he was tied up.

Shuffling of footsteps and voices could be heard opposite to where he was facing, Izuku immediately panicked once more. He had no idea on what these people wanted from him, he had no cash, he had no land, and he certainly didn't have looks. So the boy just puckered up and closed his eyes, waiting and bracing himself for the worse.

"And basically, I pretty much laid waste to his bathroom. It was hilarious to watch him try and clean it up!" Izuku heard a coarse and wild voice bellow out before another man added his two cents.

"You're disgusting, you know that?" another voice added, this time it was smooth and deep. He heard the stopping of footsteps right behind him as he tensed. He kissed his teeth and hoped for the best.

"Eyo, Conteret. I think the kid's awake" the gravelly voice said.

"I'm not blind" the man known as Conteret replied.

"Child, you can drop the facade. We know you're awake" Conteret added once more. Izuku opened his eyes slowly as the two men walked their way in front of him.

Izuku took glance at two tall men, one lanky and extremely slim. While the other was actually healthy looking. The thin one had white hair with gray highlights flowing down while he had a single horn on the left temple. He bore sharp teeth that filled his toothy grin while he wore a black hoodie and jeans with plain sneakers.

The other man was tall and fit, he had silky and straight blonde hair that reached his cheeks. He had blue cerulean eyes and had a small, almost unnoticeable scar on the left side of his lip. He was dapper, that much Izuku could guess. But he was an accomplice nonetheless.

"OOOOhh! I can't wait to mess this kid up!" the wildly grinning man began to squirm while shaking the chair Izuku was shackled to. The immortal boy shivered at the thought of what the sickening man would do to him.

"Ugh, please don't. Sensei almost killed me from what happened last time." Conteret said with an annoyed grunt and tired sigh. He rubbed his temples in hopes of relieving some stress that his partner was giving him.

"Aw c'mon! At least let me test his quirk out!" the Feral man whined with a pout. Conteret had a tick mark by the side of his head, he was getting annoyed by his loud partner.

"What's the point!? He doesn't even have quirk info on him! I'd suggest we just keep him till the cops cool down a bit" The blonde retorted.

"Aww, I think he has some super secret OP quirk. Don't you think? Why do you think Sensei went through the hassle of getting us to catch the kid?" the anorexic man stated back.

'Sensei?! I-Is that the boss!? Why would he want me? Is it because of my quirk? Damn it! How did it get out? I thought the doctor said he'd keep it under wraps.' Izuku thought to himself as his blood turned cold.