Hopeless

Drop Dead Dullahan Chapter 7 (Hopeless)

The ambulance sirens were blaring, Toshinori took out his handkerchief to wipe off the sweat on his brow.

The night was one of his more stressful nights.

He took a peek at the woman sobbing while she stroked her unconscious child's hair. He had never seen someone cry for this long. Then again, he hasn't seen a child kill a man after being held captive for an oh-so long amount of time.

It was pretty much justified.

"Oh Izuku..." Inko sobbed, her breath hitched with her silent weeps for her son.

Such a tragic case...

Toshinori insisted to Naomasa that he accompany the mother and son duo rather than riding shotgun again in his car.

The gaunt man hummed in thought. He needed a way to monitor this child without making it seem as though he was a prisoner in his own flesh. Especially so since All For One was after his hide. He could only imagine the horrors of an Immortal All For One.

The man was already quite old, his ways of dodging death defied any kind of conclusion Toshinori could come up with.

There was a slow stir of movement that the man presumed was Izuku regaining his consciousness.

The stirring bags of blood was probably another sign of his waking.

The blond man shuddered at the thought of what kind of demise the person torturing this young mind succumbed to. Tentacles and Tendrils of blood that could slice, strangle, and pierce opponents is already quite a fearsome power in of itself. Add the little fact that it makes the use virtually immortal, and you have a very dangerous, and very envied quirk.

Though, looking at him now, the holder of said quirk didn't look to be in too good of a shape. Scrawny, pale, and disheveled were words one would use to describe this boy. Then again, anyone would look like that after experiencing hell.

There was a soft groan, the bags of blood within the ambulance dropped dead, only moving when the ambulance bumped up. There was a second that passed, silence.

Izuku's eyes were empty, dead. His features were noticeably more disheveled, but something was amiss. Toshinori couldn't help but notice, he had an inkling of a feeling that something wasn't right.

The boy rose from the ambulance stretcher,the straps getting ripped effortlessly. His eyes blinking open and showing flashes of yellow occasionally before it settled for its homely verdant coloration.

The boy gasped, the bags of blood suddenly bursting and surrounding the green-haired teen. The hospital staff within the vehicle prepared themselves for possible sedation of the teen, they readied the needles for sedation while the the driver of the ambulance took a glance back and considered stopping the vehicle.

"Izuku! Izuku, it's fine... you're safe..." Inko stood up, holding onto the railing to make sure she didn't fall. She shook Izuku's body, the blood within the bags now pooling up and forming tendrils around the boy. The scarlet tentacles attached themselves around his back and arms, emitting an ominous growl from god knows where. It acted like a dog protecting its master.

Izuku took an empty glance around him, his now lazy eyes sweeping around within the hospital van. It took a few moments before his figure became more relaxed, the tendrils attached to his back and around his arms slowly slouching and settling down to resting along the boys figure.

"I-I'm sorry..." He spoke out looking down slightly, regret clear evident on his face.

"We're here..." the driver spoke out, the staff within the ambulance trying to help izuku unstrap from the remaining strips of leather. They were about to help the boy with his angioplasty, but the boy was already one step ahead. The blood tentacles precariously picked the metal rack with their red appendages.

Drop Dead Dullahan!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara