Hope

"Any leads?" Toshinori asked while he glanced out the rushing car of Naomasa. The rusty blond peered out the window and clutched his chest. He could feel it. He could feel his gut wrenching in worry and distraught. Especially so when he learned that "Sensei" was involved.

"Nothing as of late." Naomasa replied as he focused on driving, he too could feel the pressure of the situation. Immortality was something not to be trifled with. And if it were to go to a man like him, then nothing would be able to stop him. "Mostly noise complaints and what not. But I have a hunch on a certain area." The detective added.

"How so?" the pro hero asked while shifting a bit in his seat s he felt his wound graze against the seatbelt.

"There's been an uprise in criminal activity around the Eastern district of Hosu City. Not only that, but several shady characters have been spotted around the outskirts." Naomasa said, he took a quick glance back at his Partner to see him clenching his fists.

"Several reports have stated that a bar around the outskirts of the East Side of Hosu has been changed into a Criminal haven." He added.

"Then what are we waiting for!? Let's go!" The blonde yelled in desperation.

"They're only reports Toshi, We still have to scout around for the child. Even if I have this hunch, we need to check every nook and cranny. Just in case."

"Fine" With crossed arms, All Might looked out the window. He could feel that something bad was happening.

>Break

"Conteret..." an ominous voice from a screen in the corner of the bar echoed.

"Uhh... Y-Yes? Sensei?" The scarred man hesitantly replied.

"Where is the child? It has already been 3 weeks, and I haven't even been given any reports or updates on the matter." The voice said.

"Oh... Uh..." Conteret could feel the nervous sweat that trailed down his neck. "About that..." the moment he would see his partner, Conteret was going to strangle him.

"Go on..." Sensei responded in his commanding voice.

"Uhmm... Q-Quaerite still has the child, uh... He's still having one of his episodes. It's strange, it's probably his longest one yet." Conteret sheepishly responded.

"I see.." Sensei said through the screen. "Kurogiri, accompany young Conteret and bring the child. You have already exhausted my patience." The voice commanded as the two men silently gulped.

"Yes Sensei" Kurogiri replied as he laid down the glass he was cleaning on the counter. The mist man walked past the bar counter as the screen cut back to static, then turned off. He brushed his suit from dirt before looking towards the blonde before him.

"Come Conteret, before both of us gets killed" he stated calmly as he opened up a swirly dark purple vortex next to him.

The blonde nodded swiftly as he accompanied the polite villain into the portal as it shut as they exited.

>Break

Inko was sweating in worry, the several bins of tissue paper from wiping her tears was thrown since it almost consumed the entire living room. Mitsuki was there as well, consoling her childhood friend. She honestly felt so bad seeing her friend in the state that she was in. But she had little to offer her in terms of help.

She could see it. The ash-blonde could see how broken Inko was just by looking at her eyes. It showed a woman who was dead inside. It didn't help that her own son became a bit nippy in terms of his attitude.