8

As we walk into the back building of the mental hospital, I start to hear voices. "He should be here soon," a deep voice says.

"He better not ditch us. I skipped a shipment in Oklahoma for this one." another one says sternly.

"I skipped one in Arkansas.".

"Okay, here's the plan. We wait here for Damian to show up. When he does, we surround him and his men," Chris hands everybody a gun. " Whatever you do, don't shoot Damian. Got it?".

"On it," Russ and Ellis whisper. I swallow a lump in my throat and slowly nod. Chris can probably tell that I'm scared. What if I die? Who's going to take care of Ellie and Des?

My mind races with questions and my heart pounds in my chest. I hear a car park and a few voices coming closer. "Where is he?" Russ asks, while looking for Damian.

"Yo, where's Damian?! He's supposed to be here!" a man screams.

"Calm the fuck down, he should be here soon.".

"He better, cause he don't know what's coming to him if he doesn't.".

"Ya, like he'll be scared of a man whose not even five-eight." he snarks.

"I'm five-seven and a half bastard!" the man pushes him to the ground and starts punching him.

"Excuse me!" a familiar voice yells. "Now, its time for you little douche bags to give me what I want, or go finish your little argument outside." I turn and see Damian standing in the center of the room.

He seems so calm, its surreal. "Where's my request?" he asks while rubbing his hands together evilly.

"Right here sir." a man hands him a bag of what looks like baby powder.

"Cocaine," Ellis whispers to us. "On three, we attack. One, two, three!". We surround the room. "FBI, freeze!" Russ booms. The men just stand there, still holding their guns.

"Drop your weapons!" Russ orders.

"Boys, drop the guns and let me handle this." Damian calmly speaks. " Ah, Cameron. Never thought I'd see you again, ever since our mishap.".

"Don't play games with me Damian." I say through gritted teeth.

"I just wanna talk." he pulls up a chair and sits down, " Care to join?". I shake my head.

"Come on, what happened to the Cameron who took risks. Where'd he go? I know he's in here somewhere." he snarks, sun of a gun.

"If I wasn't taking risks, why'd I be here?".

"There we go, now your one step closer. Now tell me, how's your wife?".

"She's fine." I point the gun at his head. I want to pull the trigger so badly, but Chris has a plan that I must follow.

"How's your daughter, Eleanor is it?" how dare he talk about Ellie and Desserea like that. I clench my jaw and tense my hands around the gun.

"What do you want from my family?" I ask in a deep tone.

"You took away my happiness and then kept it for yourself, now its my turn." he smirks.

"Desserea left you before we met! And you need to stay away from them!". I take a deep breath,"You already attempted to set Des and I on fire already, why do you now need to kill our daughter?".

"Don't call her that! I gave her that nickname and she kept it. Also it sounds really fucking annoying when you say it." he bellows.

"Why kill them, and not me?" I ask impatiently.

"You'd rather have me kill you? Okay, if you insist." he pulls the trigger. Luckily I dodge it and shoot right back at him.

Ellis sneaks up behind him and pulls him into a headlock, pinning him to the ground. Suddenly, I hear a gunshot. We all duck down and see smoke everywhere.

When the smoke clears up, I find Russ, Chris, and Ellis, but Damian is nowhere to be found.