15

**Cameron's P.O.V.**
---

The sweet sensation of freshly cut grass springing through the air collides with the scarlet outline of the clouds, as it brushes it's bottom.

The motion of the trees swaying in the wind seems slower and swifter than usual.

"Am I dead?" I rub my head, realizing I'm sitting alone. Where am I?

"Chris? Desserea? Anyone?" I call out, no answer.

I'm sitting alone in the grass, with clouds banking above my head. I feel something drop on top of my head.

When I look up, it starts to rain. But this rain is different. It's stickier, it burns, it's..red?

"What the hell?" I wipe it from my forehead. I notice, it's blood.

Why is it raining blood? The substance coming from the clouds comes down harder than earlier.

I scratch the back of my neck, and wonder where I am and what's going on.

---

I wake up with nobody around, but this time I'm back in the hospital.

"Hello?" I cough. My rib cage aches as I even dare to breathe.

I see Chris walk in,"Cameron!".

"Uh, hi?" why is he so happy I'm awake?

"Your alive!" he cries out.

"What happened?".

"You died, for about four hours." Chris doesn't look at me.

"WHAT?!" I sit up. Chris nods, his eyes still not making contact with mine.

"WHERE'S DESSEREA?! ARE THEY OKAY?!" I worry.

"I don't know," he shrugs. I used to love solving the mystery and finding out the answer on my own, but now I just want the answer.

I need to know. Are they safe, or dead?

**Desserea's P.O.V.**

The man walks in, holding Eleanor. "P-put her down!".

"Let me think, no." he snarls, making Ellie's lip quiver in fear or worry.

The pulls out a bag. It rustles as he shifts it around, taunting me. "Lets start with some basic utensils." he smirks.

"Don't hurt her!".

"Oh, I wasn't planning on hurting her." his devilish smile sending goosebumps down my skin.

Suddenly, a man with black hair appears from the shadows. "Damian." I hiss under my breath.

"Hello, Desserea." the smile on his face isn't a good sign.

"What do you want?".

"I don't want you or Ellie, I want Cameron. And your gonna tell me where he is. If you don't, there will be consequences." he hisses.

"Consequences?".

"See this knife and these scissors, I use them on my test monkey." he points at the weapons then looks at Ellie.

"If you hurt her, I'll-"

"You'll what? Scream? Your a worthless piece of shit.".

"Fuck you Damian!" I yell.

"Oh, so you'd rather fuck me?".

"That's not what I meant!" I scream louder, hoping somebody could hear.

"Nobody can hear you, princess." he snarls and hisses.

My face soaks in tears," Damian, please don't do this!".

"Too late, I've already started.".

Will Cameron save Ellie and Desserea? Only Ellie, or only Desserea? Maybe both? I'm getting closer to the end! I'm debating on making a sequel, should I? Please vote and comment!🙏

-Rose🌹