Chapter Two

After escaping from my house, I made my way to one of the gas stations across town and used the bathroom there to get ready for the party. My hair is red and my eyes are large and doll-like, so I decided to go as Sally from Nightmare before Christmas (also known as my favorite fucking movie EVER. It might explain my taste in tall, unfathomably pale men.)

I put on the dress I picked up from Spirit Halloween and did my makeup in a very subtle, natural way. Sally being kind of gray-blue is cool and all, but I wasn't going for a zombie aesthetic, so I just drew a bunch of lines all over myself and called it good. Once I was done, I looked myself in the mirror, admiring the way my fuschia eyes glimmered in comparison to the shit and vomit stained walls of the gas station bathroom. This night was going to be so much fun.

Even though I never heard the address for the party, I eventually made my way to a big house on a hill with flashing strobe lights and loud, spooky music, which seemed like the right place to me. Everyone was wearing these big fancy costumes they probably had imported from Europe, so my blandness made me stand out a little, but it was exciting because with my minimal makeup on, no one recognized me! I was free to wander inside of the house and watch as a bunch of attention-hungry teenagers lost their fucking minds to alcohol and sex and drugs.

I don't do alcohol or sex or drugs because I'm a child of Jesus.

"Quite the party, isn't it?" I heard a voice utter right as I walked in.

Looking over, I saw that the voice came from a very tall, very pale man in a Jack Skellington costume. He towered over me, his icy blue eyes piercing me through the flimsy plastic of his face mask. This was weird, because the mask didn't have eye holes on its own, but I squealed a little in excitement nonetheless.

"Holy cow!" I ejaculated. "I love your costume!"

The Skellington man nodded and replied, "I know, it's pretty great. Didn't think I'd see a Sally here, though."

I panicked a little because I thought he could see through my ruse, but then I remembered that I was dressed as a character named Sally so he probably meant Sally the character instead of the Sally that I usually am, which is me.

"Yeah," I laughed.

"Yeah," he laughed in return, the pointed to something on the other side of the room. "Hey, what's that?"

"What?" I turned my head to look and saw nothing. Then, when I turned my head back to look at him, he was gone!! It spooked me pretty good until I got distracted by the snack table.

They didn't have a lot of vegan options, but they did have a bunch of sugar-free organic farm raised juice boxes, so I got one of those and continued to walk around and look at things.

Things were going really smoothly! I hadn't made conversation with anyone or done anything like dance or sing, but that was because all the music the DJ was play was trashy pop garbage. I wouldn't be caught dead dancing to something that didn't have at least two or three guitars shredding at the same time.

Then, to my delight, one of my favorite songs by VBV started playing on the subwoofers!! The beat was so gnarly that the juicebox in my hand exploded, but I didn't care.

"WOO!! VBV FOR LYFE BITCHES!!" I screamed.

Suddenly, Jack Skellington was next to me again, and it sounded like he was chuckling.

"You Like Black Veiled Brides?" he asked me interestedly, sounding interested.

I giggled. "No, silly! VBV stands for Veiled Brides Vlack! Have you heard of them?"

"You could say that," he replied, tilting his head to me in what might have been a wink if he wasn't wearing a mask. I dutifully changed the subject.

"What school do you go to?" I asked curiously, my eyelashes fluttering flirtatiously.

"Oh, I don't really go to school anymore," he replied, doing that damn head tilting thing again. I gasped.

"Does that mean you're... a college student?!?" I disbelieved.

"Nope," he replied, with an expected head tilt.

"Wow," I responded. "That's so cool!"

"I know," he laughed, and walked away.

I continued to wander about and listen to music for some time after that, until someone smashed a glass bottle against the ground and screamed, "SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN TIME!!!"

The entire party went absolutely apeshit for this. I stood awkwardly in the middle of the crowd, hoping not to be noticed but secretly totally hoping I got picked so that I could mack on a cute guy. I felt someone grab my arm and tug me into the clearing by the closet, and across from me someone else pulled Jack Skellington out of the crowd, too. I felt myself blush a shade of red comparable to a babboon's ass.

"Alright, you two! Seven minutes in the closet, no judgement, no kinkshaming!" one of them snickered, shoving both me and the Skellington man inside and slamming the door behind us. The light was turned off, so I took out my brand new iPhone 8 and used the flashlight to see.

Once I could see, I realized that there wasn't enough room in the closet, causing the skeleton man and I to be pressed up right against each other. How I couldn't feel this without being able to see it, I don't know, but it still made me blush like a motherfucker.

"E-Erm," I gulped, trying to ignore the fact that skeledude was so tall his crotch was like halfway up my chest. "So......"

"You wanna make out?" he asked me.

"Yeah," I articulated happily.

"Guess I'll have to take this mask off then..." he trailed off.

I nodded. "Yup, that's kind of exactly what has to happen!"

"Because otherwise we won't really be kissing..." he muttered.

"Correct again!" I cheered.

"Here it goes......" he whispered.

"We only have seven minutes," I reminded him helpfully.

"I know......." he murmured.

Finally, he brought his hands up to his mask, a large flat circle that probably actually didn't hide his face if you were looking at him from the side, and slowly, so slowly, he took it off to reveal his face.....

And the sight of it made me gasp out loud, because....

It was.......

WORLD FAMOUS SINGER, AUTHOR, INTERNATIONAL MODEL, CLOTHING/JEWELRY DESIGNER, AND INTERNET TALK SHOW PERSONALITY DANDY BAREBACK!!!!!!!111!!@!@!@!12121121@!!@12121