Chapter Four

I woke up the next morning with tear tracks staining my beautiful acne-free face. Mom had grounded me so that I couldn't go anywhere but to school and back, and I couldn't leave out of the window again because she posted guard dogs outside of it. I sluggishly got ready for school, caking on layer after layer of bone white make up in remembrance of the beautiful night Dandy and I shared. I looked at myself in the mirror and started crying lots of tears, so I filled my eyes in with black eyeliner so that my tears falling would be black and leave dark stains behind. It expressed my inner feelings in a way that also complimented my personal brand.

I headed to school after falling down the stairs because I couldn't see through the eyeliner. My ankle was only a little broken, though, so I was okay.

As usual, walking down the halls was an event. Popular kids sneered at me and threw insults, which were these new forms of paint bombs that exploded and left mean words on you. 'Bitch', 'whore', 'weirdo', and oddly enough 'skeleton fucker' were emblazoned onto my clothes by the time I reached my locker, but I didn't care cuz I was still in mourning.

"Hey there, Saaaallyyyy~" sang a very high pitched voice from behind me.

I whipped around to see my main bully, the most pretty and rich and popular girl in school, Prisstina Cummingham, and her harem of other minor bullies, standing around my locker, boxing me in like a bento (I'm such a weeb, ecks dee.)

"Prissy, leave me alone...." I mumbled, gazing very intently at the ground and shuffling my feet.

"Ahahaha!" Prissy laughed, flipping her long pink-highlighted silver hair over her shoulder. "You fucking wish, slut! I'm gonna stand here and torment you until my own deep-seeded insecurities are buried by a sense of ill-achieved superiority!"

"Darnnnnnn," I moaned, bracing myself for all of her iron hard jabs at my self-esteem.

Just then, a tall, pale man broke through the barrier of girls and looked right at me, breathing out urgently, "Sally!"

"Candy Tictac!!" I recognized instantly, reaching out my hands toward him, which he took.

"I've been looking for you everywhere," he admitted, lacing our fingers together and looking tenderly into my eyes. I smiled, feeling special.

"Well, you found me," I replied coyly, biting my lip all the way through with my front teeth. Candy chuckled and wiped away some of the gushing blood with his thumb.

"Um," Prissy interrupted. "The fuck?? Hoe???"

Candy ignored her, murmuring, "C'mon, let's get out of here."

I nodded excitedly, and Candy lead me out of the school by the hand. I turned back to Prissy as we did and smirked at her, relishing in the face she made. It was one half 'bitch no you're not' and another half 'my rectum is actively being eaten out by a raccoon.' I could hear the startings of an epic hissy fit as Candy took me outside and helped me into his fancy expensive Latvian-made car.

We drove around town for a while, holding hands very sweetly and cutely the whole time. Eventually we stopped in a heavily wooded area, perfect for either a rave, a murder, or dirty secret teenage sex in the woods.

Foreshadowing? I hope so.

"What are we doing here?" I asked as Candy helped me out of the car.

"You'll see," he grinned in return, leading me further into the dense woods. I followed him blindly (not just because my vision was still kinda fucked from the eyeliner) because I trusted him super so much.

After walking for a bit, we came to the most beautiful sight I ever sought. It was a huuuuge crystal clear lake in the middle of the forest, surrounded by rocky sand shores almost completely untouched by people.

"Woah..." I amazemented. "How did you know this was here?"

He shrugged. "My instincts led me to a place that's perfect for quiet broody and angsty rock throwing."

I nodded. "That makes sense!"

We took a seat together on a big rock by the water, sitting so close our legs were touching. The scandal of it all was so intense that I almost passed out, but Candy put an arm around me so I wouldn't fall into the water. I snuggled into his side, watching the water as a fish jumped out and was immediately captured and torn to shreds by an eagle.

"I hate my fucking mom..." I sighed, fiddling with my long moe sleeves.

"Why?" Candy asked.

"She's such a bitch! She tells me what to do and grounds me and doesn't like me and calls me ugly and one time I asked her for two dollars to get something from a vending machine and she gave it to me in pennies," I complained irritatedly.

"That sucks!" Candy sympathized emotionally.

"I know! I was standing there at that vending machine for a really long time and lots of people laughed at me..." I pouted. "As if I don't feel bad enough about myself already..."

"I get that," Candy nodded. "People laugh at me all the time for being a skeleton."

"A what?" I questioned.

"I mean, a very tall and thin, skeleton-like man," he corrected frantically.

"Oh okay," I dismissed. "But you're so handsome and cool, why would anyone make fun of you?"

"I could say the same thing about you," he replied, lifting my chin with a single, long, slender digit.

The raw sex appeal got to me, so he put his thingy in my woo-hoo and we had secret dirty forest sex.

When we were done, Candy took me back to school so that my mom wouldn't know I had gone out somewhere else. He left me at the front doors with a hug and big smooch, and I waved at him dreamily as he drove off in his luxury Lithuanian-made car.

Everything felt so perfect, so right, until I heard a voice from behind me say, "Well well, look who's fucking back everyone."