Chapter Three

"WORLD FAMOUS SINGER, AUTHOR, INTERNATIONAL MODEL, CLOTHING/JEWELRY DESIGNER, AND INTERNET TALK SHOW PERSONALITY DANDY BAREBACK??!!!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?" I screeched like a dying animal.

"In the bones," replied Dandy cockily.

"The what?" I questioned.

"Flesh," he quickly corrected. "I mean flesh."

"Oh okay," I nodded. "You said something about making out, right?"

He nodded in return and we had a big sloppy makeout session in the closet. His tongue was like all in my mouth and my hands were all over his back and on his butt (because it was all that I could reach) and it was really neat. I couldn't believe I was actually making out with a celebrity!!!

It all came to an end once the seven minutes were up. The door opened and we were ripped out of the closet so another couple could be thrust inside. The crowd had taken to chanting some sort of arcane nonsense while wearing robes and holding candles, which led me to believe that the bizarre teenage ritual of Seven Minutes at Heaven had shattered the fragile psyches of the party goers and indirectly groomed them to the point they started their own cult.

"Wanna get out of here?" Dandy asked me, his face disturbed.

"Yeah," I answered, blushing wildly as he took me by the hand and lead me outside of the house.

We walked down the street in the pitch dark, still holding hands to my embarrass and flusherment. I didn't dare speak a word, lest I ruin the beautiful, untainted silence. At least until I burped, but that was hardly my fault.

"Where are you taking me?" I finally asked, innocently batting my eyelashes.

"You make it sound like I'm kidnapping you," he smirked, looking down at me with a smirk.

It was only then, in the pitch darkness, that I noticed the face make up around his lips was messed up. Feeling my own flawless porcelain skin, it became obviously apparent that it had become in disarray because of our kissing. I didn't think my face could become any more engorged with blood.

"N-N-No, it's not like that-" I stuttered, becoming even more shooken as he let out a large laugh.

"I'm joking," he said jokingly. "I'm taking you to my house, but only if you wanna go and don't have somewhere else to be urgently."

"Well, I can't think of anywhere else!" I reasoned, and along we continued to go.

Before I knew it I was sitting in his living room while he made us some tea. He asked if I wanted coffee but my body physically rejected the word because I'm British, so he dug some tea out of his cupboard and started making that. I sat on his couch and looked at all of the pictures and punk rock posters and dried fruit leather on the walls. It was a lot cooler than my house, which only had pictures of family members and shit.

Dandy returned soon enough and handed me a mug of tea, still warm from the hot water required for the tea to be made. I took a sip and immediately burned my tongue.

"Ow!" I lamented.

"What's wrong?" Dandy asked, setting down his own mug.

"I burned my tongue," I pouted, showing him my burnt tip.

"Want me to kiss it better?" he asked, waggling his eyebrows.

"No," I replied. "Probably wouldn't make a difference."

"Okay," he responded.

We sat in silence for an amount of time after that, staring straight ahead and sipping our tea. Ever so occasionally we'd bring up some trivial topic, such as politics or the weather, but for the most part it was a pretty standard British hanging out time.

It wasn't until after our tea that things started to get steamy. He had left a large pot of water boiling in the kitchen and steam filled the entire house.

Suddenly, my mom kicked down the door.

"SALLANTHA MIDDLENAME REALNAME, GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE RIGHT THIS SECOND," she growled like a rabid badger.

"OH MY GOD, MOM, NO," I screamed back at her.

"What the fuck-" Dandy incredulouslied.

My mom grabbed me by the ear and dragged me out the door. "I'VE ALWAYS TOLD YOU NOT TO LET OUT YOUR INNER HOEBAG, YOU HOEBAG."

"DANDY HEEEEEELP," I shrieked shrilly, reaching for him desperately as he reached desperately for me, but to no avail!

Mom dragged me all the way home and threw me into my room as I sobbed for my Dandy, yelling at me, "YOU ARE SO. FUCKING. GROUNDED."

And there was nothing I could do.