Chapter 15

"Sometimes, the heart knows things the brain could never explain"~Rajeet

Yasmin's POV

Silence now filled the car, and I am so grateful for the fact that Mr Serious didn't try to say anything. I guess he is really smart when he wants to. It was now getting late, and the car was literally flying, because I don't think he is driving on the ground by the way he is speeding up. Isn't he going to get a ticket or something if he keeps it up? Not only that, I know I am going to die one day, but I don't think I want it to be today. If he would slow down just a little bit I thought holding on to my belt. Thank God I put on a seatbelt. I guess he read my mind when he spoke softly "Don't worry, I am an excellent driver"

Do I look worried? Even if I do, I have all the rights, considering this is the first time he is driving me around, also considering he doesn't like me. But he wouldn't risk his life right? I mean he doesn't seem like a murderer, but he still looks scary, but the good kind of scary, is there such a thing? He wouldn't want to risk my life either right? I mean, he doesn't hate me, I know that for a fact, or else he wouldn't take care of my red arms, right? 'Yeah, the red marks he caused' a voice in my head pointed out

"I have my permit if you want to see it" He said while looking for something in his pocket with one hand, steering the wheel with the other. Oh my God, is today the day I am going to die? This is really risky I thought looking up and seeing a car heading straight towards ours.

"Watch out Lik" I yelled, not even caring about anything else, actually, I cared about living

At the last minute, he turned the wheel and his car went on one side, and the other did on the opposite

"WHAT THE HELL? Don't you know I am too young to die? I don't need to see the permit just drive us safely please" I yelled trying so hard to calm my beating heart. Relief flood through me, today was not the day, I wasn't dead yet, since I could still feel my heart. But I still checked to see if I had a pulse or not. Anyways, Who drives and looks for stuff in their pockets on a small road? I don't know a lot about cars, but for sure, I am never driving with him, never again, that's a promise.

"I am young too you know." He added after few minutes. Oh lord, how I want to smack his head right now. Wait what? Did I just think that? Since when did I become so violent? Since when did I change from the all smiling innocent girl to someone who is thinking about hitting other people? Wow, marriage do change people.

"And Lik seriously?" He asked, raising a perfect eyebrow

"Well, I was not thinking properly, and that is short for Malik too. We were just about to die, and that is what you are thinking about right now? Wow"

"We are here" He said stopping in the middle of a parking, interrupting anything I had to say. Rude much?

We got out of the car, and someone came to greet us with a smile. I responded to the greeting while Malik just nodded his head. Couldn't he just say hello? He is such a weirdo.

"Uhm, Mister Sebastian is already in the airplane and is waiting for you. Mike said he will pick up the car and I will be bringing your luggage in the plane shortly." said the guy while bowing his head slightly, I guess as a sign of respect. I tried to help him and he shook his head and said politely,

"No ma'am I got this, but thank you for the thought" before taking the backpack from me

I turned around to hide the blush, he just called me Ma'am, like I was some important person.

"Who is that Sebastian guy?" I asked totally curious

"Well, it's Tony, before you ask anything else yes, I gave him that nickname"