Obstacles

(Outfit up top is what she's wearing. Makeup too, which I LOVE. Also ignore the hair, she still has chocolate almost black long curly locks with one silver/white streak of hair.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Be careful, and take these." Edward heard everything, my father doesn't want me and my pack has shunned me.

He hands me a black cloak first.

"Its to keep the rain off, and if you have to go through anywhere that has sun. You'll bring him back Mav, I know it." Before I leave, I surprise him by wrapping my arms around him and holding him for a second.

"Thank you, Edward."

"And take this. Emmett was planning to give it to you, but he never did." It was a locket, with our picture in it.

"You're family, it's what we do." I've never seen him smile before but he does, and I get a flash of his fangs.

I turn around, and the world beside me is a blur. I'm running at least a hundred miles an hour, my hood is down and my hair is flying in a halo around my head.

The plan was to head east, across the country and to Australia. Before leaving, I made sure to grab a picture frame, and take the picture of Emmett inside of it.

Finding my mate was going to be hard, but I was going to do everything in my power to.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Within days I had braved the Atlantic waters and ended up in Khartuom, close to the Nile River.

Making my way through the city, I stayed in the darkness. My plan was to stay a few days here, resting, feeding and laying low.

I open the map Carlisle gave to me, remembering what he told me.

<>

"If you get to Egypt you can find Amun and the Egyptian coven, they will grant you safety and a place to feed, human or animal.

If you make it to France, the French coven is small and goes unnoticed, find Henri.

The Mexican Coven, is somewhere in southern Mexico, founded by Maria and birthplace of Jasper. I'd stray far from it.

Siobhan is the Irish coven leader, located in northern Ireland. They are great friends and will help in any way possible.

Along your travels, you may come across a vampire named Garrett, you can trust him. Just tell him who you are and what coven you're apart of... he'll help." I hug Carlisle and take the map he hands out for me.

<>

I shut the map, arriving at my destination.

"Well...if they want me-"

"Hey!" I turn, the darkness releasing a brown headed man, eyes glowing red.