Visions

Emmett's P.O.V.
<><><><><><><><><><>

She was beautiful. I'm glad that she still slept sometimes, because that was when I got to see the most of her.

Her lips gradually parted, allowing air to pass through. The soft rise and fall of her chest and the way she tossed and turned, hair flying around like a mess.

She was like Eve, but instead of us both falling to the snake and it's lies, she rescued me from it.

I reach into my pocket, pulling out the small ring that was laid there. It had been there for weeks but I still haven't gotten the courage to ask her.

I've known her for almost five months and with everything we've been through, I feel like were ready. But that's just my take on it.

I was there when Edward thought Bella was dead, how he ran to the Volturi, tried to get himself killed and he wasn't himself.

That is something I don't want to ever have to go through. Not with her.

Edward and Bella have been on their honeymoon for about a week, we've heard from him once or twice but they're fine.

Before I can wake Maverick up, she bolts straight up from bed.

I shove the ring in my pocket sloppily, grabbing her shoulders.

"What's wrong? Maverick what's wrong?"

"I need a phone." She flashes out of the room and I follow.

Carlisle, Alice, Esme and Jasper stand in the kitchen, looking at us when we come in.

"You seen it too?" Alice asks her.

"Yes, we need to-" The phone on the counter rings, Maverick grabs it quick.

"Edward, Edward calm down. Yes we've seen it. Okay here." She hands the phone to Carlisle who proceeds to talk to him and I get closer to Maverick.

"Yes. Get on a plane right away, we'll deal with it when you get home."

"What's going on Mav? Baby what's going on?"  She looks up to me, tears brimming her eyes and before she even speaks I know something is terribly wrong.

"Bella is pregnant. Edward got her pregnant."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

<Maverick's P.O.V>

After the call from Edward, we all drove to an airport, waiting for their plane.

Emmett held me, knowing the things I have seen.

Edward and Bella arrived that night, the moon shining down on their plane as it landed. First came out Edward, taking the bags to our car before walking out with Bella who already had a small bump.

"It's growing fast." Alice whispers beside me.

"Very fast." I reply, looking away and to Emmett.

"She'll be fine." He tells me, before I scoot closer to him and lean against his body.

"I know, my love."

It took us an hour or so to get back to Carlisle and when we did, Bella immediately went to the lab.

"I can't see anything. The embryonic sack is too thick, nothing can penetrate it."

"I can't see it either, not even my vision or reading it's mind. Somebody, somewhere has to have a power that can do this, I can go and come back, see what it is."