Chapter Seven (FINALE)

I let go of his collar and pushed him onto the table. I took the knife out of my pocket and threatened to stab Convel with it if he didn't tell me what he did to her.

"Okay, okay. I'll tell you! Just please don't hurt me."

"Tell me. NOW!"

"I gave her pills that would cure her and turn her into a werewolf."

"But that's not all you did, right. You didn't want her to be cured. You just wanted her to be like you. A werewolf."

I put the knife back into my pocket.

"Cypress what do you mean? Melanie is a werewolf?" Taven asked. You could tell he was confused.

"Yes. I noticed her ears when I went in to put her to bed. When I was outside, I found this knife right beside Melanie. Her turning into a werewolf must've made her heal." I looked at Carl. He was making a face at Convel. His eyes were beaming red.

"You hurt Melanie. You monster!" He said as he flew into the air and pinned Convel against the wall. Convel turned into a werewolf. He hit Carl with his claws and Carl fell against the wall. He got up and shot lasers coming from his eyes back against the walls. He tried coming at him again, but Convel tried to hit him.

Before he could, Melanie came bursting from the bedroom. She took a sword out and blocked Carl. Convel's claws hit her, but it didn't look like it had any reaction on her. She turned into a werewolf and pushed Convel through the hole in the wall. She ran outside and fought against him. It was like she couldn't control her rage. Whenever Convel came at her, she either moved out of the way or stood in place and clawed him.

Convel fell back against the tree and turned back into his human form. Melanie turned back into her human form as well. She took her sword and put it next to Convel's face.

"If you ever try to hurt one of my friend's again, I will make sure you die." She said as she put her sword away. Right as she was walking back to us, Convel stabbed her with a knife. She turned around and punched him into the face. Once Convel was out of sight, she came back towards us.

"Are you okay?"

"I am fine." she said as she climbed back up the tree. When she turned around I saw a knife sticking out of her back. It was in the place her heart should've been.

"Don't worry about me Cypress. I will be fine. As long as I don't take it out. If I do, I could possibly die."

She climbed back up the tree and watched the moon. I went inside and saw Carl still unconscious on the floor.

Melanie's Point of View

I stared at the moon, absorbing some of its energy. That was how I was staying alive. I suddenly remembered hearing something banging on the bark of the tree. I went down to make sure everything was okay. Thee second I walked in, I saw Carl, laying on the floor, unconscious. Cypress was flying all over the house, looking for something.

"What are you looking for?" I asked.

"Anything. Medicine, pills, anything."

"Why do you need medicine and pills?"

"To try to help Carl."

"What happened?" I asked as I ran over to Carl. The first thing I did was check his pulse.

"Cypress. He doesn't have a pulse. We need to give him CPR."

"You do it. I think it would be weird if I do it."

I pumped his chest thirty times. After each thirty compressions I gave him two breaths. I kept doing this for thirty minutes. He didn't start breathing.

I started crying. I stopped giving him CPR.

"Cypress? Who did this?"

"That wolf kid."

I started getting angry. I picked up a chair and threw it against the wall. It made a hole in the wall. I looked in the mirror and saw my eyes were beaming red. I turned into wolf and ran through the hole I made in the wall. I started smelling the area, trying to get a scent of where he was. I picked up a trail going northeast. I started running in that direction until I came across him.

"You are back, aren't you Melanie."

"That isn't important. You killed Carl!"

"All I did was push him against the wall."

"Now, he is DEAD! You are going to pay for this!"

I ran toward him and pinned him against the wall. He struggled to move.

"When you kill someone, someone kills you. I will not let you kill anymore people."

"Why don't you turn back into your human form and we can talk about it."

"Never! I won't turn back into my human form until you are dead!"

He pushed me towards the tree beside it. He turned into his human form and put his hand around my throat. I wasn't focused on him at the time. Cypress was standing behind him. He turned around and saw him standing there.

"Fine, if you won't turn into your human form, I will kill Cypress."

"Oh no you won't!" I said as I turned into human form and drew out my sword. He walked over to me and pulled the knife out of my chest.

Cypress's Point of View

I saw him grab the knife and take it out of her body. The knife was covered in blood. Melanie fell to the floor. She laid there, motionless. I looked back at Convel, who had a devilish smile on his face. We stood there silent. I looked at Melanie, then back at him.

"She is finally dead, Cypress. Nothing you can do can ever bring her back."

"Why did you do it? Why did you kill her?"

"That was my plan the whole time. Now, my job is finally done."

All of a sudden, Melanie stood up, and grabbed her sword. She went behind Convel, and stabbed him many times. Convel fell to the floor with a sword sticking out of his chest. Melanie backed up toward the tree and to the ground. I hurried over to her. She looked up at me. Just as the blood dripped out of her mouth, she said something I will never forget.

"Save Carl, Taven, and yourself. The time has come for me to die. I love you Cypress."

"Melanie, please no. You can't die. Not like this. Please Melanie."

Her eyes shut and I could feel the life leave her body.

"Melanie, please. I love you. Please come back."

Her body lay there, lifeless. I picked it up and carried her back to the house. Taven was in a chair, looking at Carl. I stepped into the room and his eyes turned to me.

"Melanie too, huh."

"Yep. She died trying to get avenge for Carl."

"What are you talking about? Carl isn't dead, just unconscious."

"I thought he was dead."

"No. When the huge collision happened, he got pushed up against the wall. When I got back, I gave him some medication."

"How are we going to tell Carl? He will be devastated."

"Just try to get his mind off of it. We will tell him when we think he should know."