Yandere x female reader

This story is lemon (unedited/ brought back from drafts)

"Goodnight, (y/n)" you waved to the figure. He just helped you figure out that you loved Tanner, your soon to be husband. You were engaged against your will to him, but he would move worlds for you. You didn't really want to admit that you liked him.

Later, at dinner, Tanner was acting off.

"Open your mouth," said the golden haired boy in front of you. Tanner held out a fork. "I want you to eat your food" he looked at you, twisting your (h/c) locks with his empty hand.

As the food slipped into your mouth, you fell to the ground.

"Baby, you shouldn't have talked to that guy like that. That smile is mine. Not anyone else's."

When you woke up and looked around. You were in bed. As you sat up his voice pierced the thin air.

"Did you sleep well, my darling?" he cooed. Slowly crawling onto the bed, his glowing purple eyes had a hunger in them. Leaning in he passionetly kissed you, and returning it, you stayed like that for a few minuets.

"I need to punish you still." he said with hunger.

Hands brushing your thighs, he started to kiss your neck. Wandering hands removed your shirt and bra. He then moved to you chest. Licking your left nipple while pinching you right. Little squeals came from your mouth and the speed of his tongue fastened. 

Soon he took off your skirt and his pants, showing a hard cock. You looked at him, as he was rubbing his fingers across your clothed pussy.

"Baby, I feel your sweet liquids." he said. "I can smell you delicious pussy, just waiting for me." he whispered heatedly into your ear.

Removing your panties to reveal a soaking pussy. He tenderly kissed your clit, before licking and gently nibbling. Your view was of a mop of blond hair feeling you. You were going numb.

"Hey, Darling, I shouldn't let you climax should I? After all, you were talking to him. He said this last word with anger as he slipped two fingers into your folds. "Then again, that moaning makes me harder all the time~" he said as you moaned.
"T-Tanner please, please let me-"

Before you finished your sentence he slipped fingers into your mouth and slammed his hard cock into your pussy.

"Don't talk to my brother like that! Ever! Ever! Ever ever ever ever ever ever!" he slammed into you. "If you do, I'll kill both of you." he said, your moaning louder then before. "After all, he can't punish you like this, can he?" he asked. Slamming his lips into yours. You opened your mouth to let his tongue in. Fighting for dominance. He won, of course. As he pulled away he slammed into you faster. Making you body tingly all over.

"He can't make you moan like I can huh? He wouldn't be able to. He can't make you feel good. The pleasure you were supposed to receive as the goddess you are."

Gently, he massaged your boobs, pinching them tightly. He the slid one hand down to play with your clit. It had been twitching and you were moaning more than you wanted too.

"Maybe this will teach you who you belong to, Goddess."

"Cu-cuming!" was all you could scream.

"If I let you then I will too" he grunted. After a sticky release on your chest, he pulled you into his arms and you curled up into the bed.

"I don't want you to talk to him again, okay Kitten?" his voice was scary and violent.

"Okay" was your quick breaths and squeaky voice reply.

"Good, hey, Lovely, do you want to do that again? I loved your face, twisted with shame and pleasure."

"But I need to shower." you said.

"I think shower sex is a great idea." he purred as he carried you bridal style to the bathroom.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Holy shit this was fun to do. Any way, *insert Lenny face here* and I'm out!