Yandere fairy x reader

A fluttering thing zoomed around my head, that's when I realized that the male fairy I had saved was staring down my shirt. As if he wasn't a big enough pervert. I hummed at him and he fluttered down to sit on my shoulder. I read to him and he fell asleep, gently placing him into his makeshift bed, a hollow acorn with some teddy bear fluff and a piece of tissue, and place my lips to his head. He rolls over to make sure I get his lips and I roll my eyes.

"Goodnight Flit. See you in the morning." I sigh as I go to bed.

--

When she's fast asleep, Flit gets up and zoomed towards the door. He only had to eat one more human meal and he would be able to turn human sized. He buzzed towards the cupboard and opened it, revealing a small, open box of crackers. After eating the last one, he went back to bed to dream of his Creature and how she saved him.

-

It was a really late night, the last of the male fairy's were hiding from hunters and owls in the forest. The females were all hiding in the flowers that aloud them to. Flit glanced at all the ways he could die. Suddenly, an owl swooped from the highest branch of the tree, knocking out half of them and grabbing at them. When the owl successfully snagged Flit, he flew away. Flit struggled and fought until he fell. He fell into a cup full of tea. The tea had to be honey chamomile and wasn't very warm. He didn't care though. As long as he got some rest...

When he woke up, a loud crashing could be heard. A huge Creature- something akin to the elves- picked up the cup of tea.

"Oh, a rare male fairy! He's hurt!" the Creature rushed him inside and bandaged his wounds. The creature then made him a bed and let him sleep. When he was fully aware of the creature and was able to get up, he did. As he tried to fly away, his wings bent. It would take weeks for them to be fixed. He couldn't have that! He panicked as the creature woke up. The thing spotted him and smiled.

"Hello, you." it smiled, "you must be really nervous. Don't worry, the cat is taking care of the kittens in the barn and can't enter the home. You'll be fine. My name is y/n, I'm a human." the human did look like the female fairy except she didn't have pointed ears and she definitely did not have wings.

Flit tried to talk to her but she just looked at him oddly.

"By chance, are you mute? I can't here you." she cocked her head. "Maybe its because you're so small. I dunno." the next few days he was happy to here her read. The bugs that came to her window were scared off by him. She was his human creature now.

-

I woke up to see Flit wasn't in his acorn and sighed. I knew he would leave one day, I just didn't know it would be so soon. He was the only friend I really had here on the farm. I turned around and someone was on my bed. Instantly, I sat up, falling out of my small bed. There was a thump and yelp of pain. Suddenly the person jumped on top of me and I was crushed to the floor.

"What? What is it? Is something wrong?" a deep voice asked, I screamed and punched at it. The person grabbed my hands and covered my mouth. "Shh! Shh! Calm down! Calm! Look, its me, Flit." I looked at the boy. His face was that of the winged creature I had rescued.

"H-how?" I asked.

"Does it matter?" he curled a strand of my hair out of my face. "I can finally talk with you, My Human."

-

A week later and everything was a little more complex. Flit had taken to bathing and eating, as well as tending to a flower garden. He wouldn't go to bed anywhere else but your room, with his arms wrapped around your waist, tightly protecting you to the best of his ability. He would growl like a dog at the barn cat and her kittens, and he wouldn't let you go out of the house without him.