Yan! Vampire prince x therapist reader

((So this one is clumsily made and feels really rushed to me. I don't recommend reading it if you hate me. No lemon this time lol sorry.))

"I'm a bit of an emo. Well, I have been undead for about 6,000 years. Its depressing seeing all of your friends ripped away. Oh, ya. I'm supposed to tell everyone I turn that my dad is dracula, and if you're female, I already have a fiancé. She was turned just three centuries ago. She's also gorgeous and absolutely adorable. I like her. She hates me though, I did actually save her from being beheaded and made her live in my dads house. I think she likes him better. But why would she like that weirdo? Dunno. That's why I'm here, to ask you. Why does she not like me?"

You stared at the vampire who had just openly admitted to you about him being a vampire.

"Um, well, possibly because she was willing or wanted to die and you saved her? Probably. I guess, I mean, I am just a therapist after all." you sighed and looked at him. He was a pretty cute boy. His long white hair hiding his face and a small smile on his lips. His eyes were a ruby color and it entranced you. Inviting you to stare at his eyes, you leaned into his face to get a closer look and the boy smirked a little.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door and you snapped out of it. The Vampire sighed and mumbled something incoherent. It was your secretary, he told you your next appointment was here early. You nodded and the Emo Vampire got up and left. Surprisingly, that's not the worst customer you've had to deal with. Once you had someone claim that they were a fairy... But more about that later. The door opened and there was the real emo. A girl who lived with her boyfriend of five years. She walked in nervously and sat down.

"Now, miss, lets begin the session."

-

Mm... I really thought I could get her to be with me. That darn secretary of hers. And what is wrong with the client she deals with next? Something's the matter. I jump into my car and the driver starts the to do his job.

"Man, dads gonna be pissed when I tell him I lost her again." I hit my head on the book I was holding. My old fiancée hated my guts and ended up with my dad. I was angry. She was the first thing I loved since my mom died. I wanted to sink my teeth into her delicate neck and suck all of her flavor out. I loved her. And she had to ruin it by choosing dad instead of me.

Dad just said 'get a new wife before you become king' and left me here in the small town of nowhere. I found a girl that I liked, but the Incubus in the haunted house already claimed her. I was frustrated with everything until she came around. After I went to a therapist for a little rant about my life, I found her there. She was just a child at the time, inspired by her mother to become a therapist. I watched her grow, the older and wiser she was, the deeper I fell. I attempted to take her back as a teen when she was living life, but I couldn't just do that! I needed her to come willingly. Otherwise she might hate me like the ugly one.

I'd sit there waiting for her answer until she died. Then I'd just ask my dads friend, a necromancer, to bring her back. Of course I would have to ask my dad if I could switch her soul out with a different body, but I don't think that will matter.

The very next day I run into her at the supermarket. I blush as she stares at me.

--

I wonder what to say... Is he really a vampire? I'm so confused. I stare at him in awkward silence as he smiles at everything I stutter at saying. The awkward encounter continues and I need to do something. I say the first thing that comes to mind.

"So, are you really a vampire?" the question was cringy, but it worked. He laughed shyly and smiled at me.

"Y-yes. Do you want to see?" his smile showed off pearly white fangs as he talked. I tremble at the thought of being alive for eternity. I did just want to sleep already. Although I am afraid, for some reason, I nod my head. He grins.