TsunderexFem reader

(Lemon lemon guilty of lemon~ author-chan sings as she sucks on a grape lollipop from last night (its November 1st.)) ((unedited/brought back from drafts))

When you snag a spot at a work retreat, the CEO comes to the retreat to, causing you havoc.

You hated when you thought he was cute. Petros was an asshole. He always teased you about your clothes, then would defend you if you were teased by others.

"Grrr I HATE THAT STUPID JERK!" you say out loud.
"You hate who?" it was him. His brown eyes met yours, and his green hair was slicked back.
"You! Your always picking on me, then coming to my defense, then picking on me again! I'm sick of it! I thought you were pretty hot when I first saw you, but now... I... I don't know!"

"U-uh, well, if you didn't have such a stupid clothes... What are you doing?"

You had started to take your clothes off, left in your black work tights, you handed your clothes to him.

"If there that ugly you can keep them!" you say as you walk to your hotel room. You were on the conference room level which was 5. Your room was on 1. The elavader was broken so it was go by foot! On you way you got looked at by a lot of guys. Halfway there someone snagged your hand.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" you yell as you turn to see Petros blushing like crazy whilst grimacing.

"Here," his cold and stern voice told you that you were in for a shitstorm. He gave his coat, which was unusually warm. "If you wouldn't have run off, I would've told you that I wanted to ask if you'd be my secretary, after all, your clothes would match the deskspace." he walked you to you room.

"But now, I think you might have a problem with that. Unless... You said that you thought I was pretty hot, didn't you?" he was smirking, and at the same time flustered. You pulled him into your hotel room and told him to wait. As you walked into the bathroom and locked the door, you realized that you were totally naked aside from your panties. You blushed the red of a tomato as you put on your casual shirt and sweatpants.

Meanwhile, Petros was dealing with a growing problem. Seeing the girl of his dream get undressed, just because he called her stupid. Her breasts were beautifully balanced and her underwear tightly wrapped around her butt. His growing problem got even harder to avoid and he quietly unzipped his pants.

"How long are you going to be in there?" he asked curiously.

"Uh, I'm about to leave, but your not allowed to use the bathroom!" as you exit, you see he's really agitated.
"Uh, I gotta go," he said glancing at you, trying to act casual.

You wanted to hear why he wanted you as a secretary, but one glance at his middle region told you that excitement got the better of him.

"Idiot stop looking at me! I can't help it you body was really sexy and I couldn't help but want to!" he says as you walk towards him.

"If you let me, I will help with that problem." you say rather coy.

"What, why would I let you do that? Your to cute to cut into unexpectedly."

But he was already taking off his pants and shirt. As you did the same, it became evident that all of your hatred had left.

You slowly started to lick his shaft and he groaned.

"(Y/n), so hot, so ffffffucking good, d-don't stop, ah ah ah ah, AAHH!" his moans were so godamn cute. He came and you had it all in your mouth.

"[Y/n], swallow." you followed his command. Afterwards, he sets you on the bed, purring.

"Are you okay? Or do you want to go all out?" he gave you a question.

"Oh just fuck me." you say exasperated.

"Your so cute when your frustrated, (y/n)" he says as he slips a finger into your folds. "Maybe to cute." he said as he slipped another.

"P-Petros, this is, this is m-my first time." you say blushing. He emedieatly stops what he is doing and looks deep into your (e/c) eyes.

"I feel a little less comfortable with this then," he said. "What if you end up hating me and-"

You grabbed his already slightly tussled hair and smashed your lips into his.

"Your the one I've chosen, okay?" you say. Petros only smirks at you and puts three fingers into you.

"Will you scream for me?" he asked after kissing you gently.

"Pe-Petros, please, oh God, slowly please!" you were falling apart already and he only had fingers inside you. Imagine what would happen if he slid inside you.

As if on cue, Petros warned you that he was going in. He stayed in until you gave the okay. As he slowly opened you up, his fingers found themselves up to you mouth and boobs.

"Petros... Petros... PETROS! Ah, AGH! AAAAH!" you screamed.

He only grunted in reply. The harder you fuck the louder you get. At this point you wouldn't mind if someone walked in. Slamming and moaning, you felt you realise coming.

"I-I'm- it's happening! Here I goooooOOOOOOAAAAAAA"

As you came, he slipped out and came on your chest. Afterwards, you took a shower, and then snuggled into bed with him.

"So if I pick on you for how loud you were, would you be okay?" Petros smirked.

"Go suck a Di-"

"You just did that so I think that I should be the one teasing you."

Smack! His face burned slightly red with your hand print.

"DON'T YOU DARE! YOUR THE PERVERT WHO DECIDED TO BE TURNED ON ANYWAY!" yelling just made it worse.

"You are just so cute when you talk that way." giggled the idiot in front of you as he lunged for you. You ended curled up in his arms for sleepy snugly nap time.

"Maybe I could make a great secretary." you think to yourself before shutting you eyes and sleeping with his warmth next to you.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Anyways this was a two day project full of candy and crap. I really liked how she ended up being a Tsundere too. But I don't think he was very much over exaggerated type. Anyway nobody reads these so it doesn't really matter.

P.S. if you didn't catch the sex pun I made about his erection, go reread the paragraph with his growing problem.