Day 2

I admit, I was a little reluctant to put on the Christmas music. I mean it just doesn't feel like it yet! But as soon as I put it on I felt that excitement that I always get every year around Christmas time. It's a glorious feeling. 

You know what- here's my thought for the day. A thing that is so relatable to basically everyone. 

I want to know.... 

What's the deal with crushes? 

You know what I mean.... everyone acts like it is a big deal and you yourself should NEVER tell anyone or tell the person you have a crush on that you like them and yeah. Because it's a crush. It's a secret. Who-hoo. 

IT'S STUPID!!!!

What if, every time we liked someone, we make t-shirts and signs and hang them everywhere saying that we like them?!?

(Well, that's crazy you know cause we don't do that... absurd)

Why can't we be like, "HEY, hey you sir, you have a very, attractive face! I find it pleasing and you are very nice and I like you."

All the world's problems, solved. 

And you reader are probably like, "That's stupid, let's see you do it!"

Okay, you got me. But I wouldn't do it for the same reason you wouldn't do it!

The fear of being rejected

Ugh... like I wish I could know if the people I like liked me back or not then everything would be fine. 

I hate crushes, too. 

Your brain is all like, "STOP WHAT ARE YOU DOING IDIOT WE HAVE BEEN THROUGH THIS BEFORE REMEMBER LAST TIME WHAT HAPPENED HELLLOOOOOOO?!?!?!?" 

And the heart is all like, "Oh but love is a beautiful thing and who know that person could love you back and aww love." 

Then the stomach is like, "Oh boy here comes the roller coaster again..." (If you know what I mean, the butterflies people COME ON.)

I just wished that everything would be simpler. Then my heart wouldn't be hurt as much.

I guess that's my inner thoughts and feelings that hopefully inspire someone. Maybe. Probably not. 

******