Day 7

I feel like I'm in a point in life where the big things are going to happen soon, and I have to wait for it to come. 

That may be confusing. 

I haven't had the life changing moments yet like who I will marry and where I will live the rest of my life or what job I will have and yeah. Some of the big things. 

It's like I am almost there... just not quite yet. 

Maybe it will help if I get you know... one of those things that some people have. 

A boyfriend. 

You know what, I hate how my family and friends are like, "Wow you are so pretty and beautiful and I bet you turn heads whenever you walk in a room!" 

Yeah right. 

I get more of the response of "Why is the potato looking at me?!?"

Before you say it, I know. I know my time will come when I meet that perfect guy or whatever and I need to wait. But for real! Maybe because I'm not like other girls??? I'm not a huge makeup person and I have about three hair styles I do for my hair, but, why can't guys look on the inside rather than the outside?

They take a look, and barely think about me. But let me tell them something they don't know about me. 

I play many instruments. Piano for about ten years, any and all percussion instruments for about five years, violin for a year, and the organ for two months. 

I also sing. Am I good? nope. 

I like orchids, and tea, and Smallville. I love coffee, and baked thing fresh from the oven.

I love musicals, mostly the happy ones. 

I am a unique personality waiting to be met under my big eyes. 

Yet they turn away. And go for the girls that are skinny and drop dead gorgeous.

Basically, 

the life

of me. 

****