•Halloween Special•

Warning: Long Chapter

•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•
•3rd person POV•

Twice decided to have a Halloween party for the new members of the family. Tzuyu and Sana handled the food, Dahyun and Momo with decorations, Mina and Chaeyoung making sure that the Lees aren't here yet, Nayeon and Jungyeon with the games they have planned, and Jihyo bossing them around.

«Mina, didn't we just a bottle of ketchup a few days ago?» Kyungji asked suspiciously over the phone.

"Please Kyungie~" Mina knew she won when she heard a sign over the phone.

«Fine, but you seriously need to fix that ketchup obsession of yours, I'd rather you be obsessed with Chaeyoung than ketchup.» Mina blushed but sighed in relief when Kyungji hung up. When she turned around she was greeted with a sour-faced tiger.

"Chaeyoungie~" Mina went closer to the younger girl and nuzzled her nose into Chaeyoung's neck. The ballerina looked up and saw the small artist's face the same shade as her favorite food.

"You look like a strawberry."

•Convenient Store•

"Unnie let's go," the maknae whined as the Squirrel like member browses through the selection of snacks in the aisle.

"Wait I need to find a specific snack," Sana's eyes brighten once her eyes landed on the snack she was looking for. Tzuyu raised her eye brow.

"Strawberry pockey? For who?" The older grinned while she stopped herself from squealing in excitement.

"Kyungji, she always eats it when we were still students in Japan," Tzuyu rolled her eyes.

"You should get something for your girlfriend too," the younger's face reddened at the older's suggestion.

"Hm," she walked to a different aisle and her eyes found something that intrigued her. She reached the top shelf and grabbed it.

"Honey tea?" the younger nodded.

"Kyungha unnie always mentioned her love for tea," Sana let out a soft 'ah' before a ding startled her. She pulled her phone out to see a message from their leader.

——————————————————

Godjihyo: Can you guys buy a pack of the coffee candy X.O.? It's for Kyungseo oppa but I don't have time to buy it.

——————————————————

Sana and Tzuyu went back to the candy aisle and searched for the requested candy.

"Here it is unnie," Tzuyu reached up and passed the candy to her unnie.

——————————————————

Squirrel-chan: Okay we have it.

Godjihyo: Okay thank you!!!!

Pingu: GUYS HURRY UP IM RUNNING OUT OF REASONS TO KEEP THE LEES AWAY FROM THE DORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moguri: Plus I'm hungry.

Tigerji: You guys are keeping us away from the dorm?

Godjihyo: SHIT!! Guys hurry up!!!!!

Seofine: Babe, you've got some explaining to do when we get there in ten minutes.

——————————————————