•Chapter 19•

Haha I haven't exactly drawn in a while, but anyways, would you guys be interested in me drawing Twice with Kyungji included? I'm just curious because I find it fun drawing Twice then adding Kyungji in the photo. Anyways that's all I wanted to ask, enjoy the chapter.

•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•
•Chaeyoung's POV•

   "Chaengie.....Chaengie..." I felt someone repeatedly shaking me. A groan escaped my throat as I slowly opened my eyes, only to be greeted by a goddess.

   I immediately shot up which resulted with my forehead colliding with hers.

   "Ow...." I held my forehead, but I felt soft hands pulling them away and soft lips making contact of where it collision happened.

   "Mianhae, are you okay now?" her soft voice was soothing to the ears. Feeling that my voice would fail me, I just nodded as an answer.

   "Well," Mina held up a sticky note.

   I left already, but don't worry about me, I'll be fine.
   -KS

   "Ahh," I looked behind Mina and saw the bed empty.

   "I guess we should go?" Mina nodded as she picked up our stuff, "Who's looking after Jihyo right now?"

   "Nayeon and Jungyeon are, so we can go home," we made our way out of the hospital without raising any suspicion about the missing patient.

   'Hm, I wonder where he went.'

•Kyungseo's POV•

   "Please Rin? We are in desperate need of your help, we need to get to hell," Rin groaned in frustration.

   "Getting to hell isn't easy, especially when it comes to this time," Kyungju is a persistent boy, everyone in the family knows that, but a times he knows when to give up. Though, when it comes to his twin, he will stop at nothing until he or Kyungji are satisfied. It's a cute relationship really.

   "Look I helped you already with getting to Ente Isla, but going to he—" a clap of thunder was heard and there Kyungju stood in front of the son of Satan, with a thunder blade at hand pointing at the latter's neck.

   "Help us now, or you'll never see the sun rising ever again," I could see Rin's throat bobbing up and down in nervousness. He shakily raises both of his arms in the air, signifying his surrender.

   "A-Alright, I'll help, j-jus-st p-put that d-down," Kyungju does what is asked and her gestures Rin to open a portal.

   "I'm telling you now," Rin reached out his arms in front of him "it won't be easy fighting my father, especially when he's enraged."

   A magic circle appeared in front of him and it formed a portal.

   "Though I do wish you all great success on rescuing your sister," we quickly thanked him before one by one we started entering the portal. Before I entered, I looked back at Rin.

   "Thanks by the way, and I'm sorry for my brother's attitude," Rin laughs and waves it off.

   "It's fine, in all honesty, I would have done the same if Yukio was in the same situation," he places his hands in his pockets and rocked back and forth on his heels.

   "Anyways you should go, they're waiting," I nodded before jumping in.

   "The portal will close, but don't worry just come back here and I'll open it again," those were Rin's last words before the portal shrank and disappeared.