EIM PART 1- Chapter 10: Sexsperiance

Too bright. That's my first thought when I wake up. The sun was shining right in my face thru a crack in the curtains. This sucks so bad because I'm that type of person. Once I'm awake, I can't go back to bed. Well, no use. Waiting the day I look at the clock next to me, I read it as four twenty-two. As I stretched, I smiled at the smell of my mate all around me. I giggle at the mess I have made around me with my mates things.

I get out of bed and head to the washroom, and try to figure out the shower setting. This is nothing I have ever seen before. I looked for a hot and cold tap but couldn't find one. There were buttons on buttons on the inside glass of the shower. What the hell is that shit about. Squinting I couldn't understand what it said. I haven't really learned to read too much. I have always been a quick learner, so it shouldn't be too hard. Keeping this in mind, I just got undressed and said screw this shower until someone teaches me how to use it.

I decided to use the sink. Using a cloth and a sponge that was in my shower already, I soap it up and wash myself. It felt so nice that it has been too long since I was this cleaned. I hate that I only remember bits of my past. I can't even remember the last time I saw my reflection. I have grown so much in Mandy ways that my body looked like a grown woman.
I start from the top with my brown out of control wet curly hair, soft pail skin, and bright green eyes, followed by small but cute lips. Following down to my body, I have bouncy boobies that are bigger than my hand. I giggle to myself and start trailing my hand down to touch and squeeze them. My eyes widen when I graze the tip of my nipple. The feeling was so nice. It even trailed to my lady parts, so I do it again. When the rush amplifies, I slide my hand to my lower area, which is slippery. I have never really explored this area when I had to clean my self, I'd let Xena take over, or I'd go for a swim.

It feels alright, kind of like my nipples. But wow, wait a little minute. Oh, my holy goddess. As I touch a little soft bump, my insides go crazy. I start having thoughts of my mates hands on me. His strong masculine hands make theyre to my breast and pinch my nipples as he starts rubbing my lady parts. Suddenly, a forceful pressure builds up down there. I can't take it anymore. I let out a muffled scream and drop to the floor. My legs start shaking, and my body is wracked with waves and shocks I have never felt before.

When my body calms down, I hear my name being shouted and a male screaming at my door. I quickly get dressed, leave the bathroom, and I hear, " Open up, is everything ok? Are you alright?" I can tell it's one of my new guards. "Yes, I'm fine. Please get Nancy?" I ask all too sweetly. As I open my door, he stands their shocked. He takes a long sniff and averts his eyes. "And-anything el-else Luna?" I look at him confused as to why he is stuttering, but I get a hit of me after math in the bathroom, and my arousal and a hint of my heat must be taunting him. When I look him in the eyes, they are black where his color should be. I think his wolf is trying to take over.

"Yes, that's all, and I am so sorry, can you not, I'm sorry, please just get Nancy, that's all." I look down at my feet so embarrassed my cheeks must look like tomatoes.

"Yes. You got it, Luna. Do you mind closing your door, and I will mind linking her.? He looked away, and his eyes kept switching back to normal and back to black. I do as ask, and I shut my door. I told you about that I can use my mood and trying to make me answer that did not work I tried again and it still did not work I guess I must have been a fluke thing when training. Or maybe I can only do it in my wolf form. I'm going to try it out.

Panicked from what I had just done, I rushed fumbling, trying cleaned the room, and put my mates' stuff away by throwing it in my closet. I spray perfume everywhere to cover my sent. It barely helped. I pace in my room waiting for Nancy she is slacking bad right now. I'm freaking out about what I just did. I have so Mandy questions. Just as I'm about to panic with my next question, my door swings open.

"I can't believe this. It is way too early. Did. Wait a minute, what were you doing be for I got here?" Nancy questioned me, raising her eyebrow. "Umm, well, that kind of why I asked u to come here. I can't be too sure, but. I think I did that thing you said happens when you have sex. But I swear I didn't have sex. I. I. I just touched down their and it felt good, so I just kept going till I felt the most amazing rush. Did I do something bad? Will my mate hate me? Was it what you said would happen? Please, I am so scared. Will my mate reject me? Am I not pure enough for him?" Before I could utter, and other word Nancy shushed me and rubbed calming circles on my back and hugged me.

"Okay, first, you did nothing wrong. When I explained the sex talk, I forgot some things. Ok, first mates have a hard time accepting a mate who has already had sex and prefers to have a pure mate going both ways."

"When they wait for each other, it causes their bond to be stronger. Those who don't wait take longer to get a strong bond. The bond is only a pull that almost feels magnetic. Like you can't not be around the other."

She took a large breath continued. "What you did was a sexual act, but it was only masturbation. When masturbating happens, nothing technically must penetrate your hymen, but other types of masturbation can. I can only assume there was nothing internal done considering it was your first time doing this?" I nodded my head. Yes.

"That is fine either way. Most males prefer to break the hymen. It connects the bond, shaping it in place for the male. For the female, it connects them like puzzle pieces. If broken thru masturbation only orgasms can build the bond."

After yawning, she explained. "An orgasm is that strong rush that tumbled you to the ground. So, in other words, yes, you're pure, and no, your mate won't reject you for that. He mites like that even better if you let him watch most males love that. " Nancy said with a little giggle. I graciously thank her, and she leaves to go back to bed before breakfast and showed me to the library on the way.

Before I head on in, she grabs my elbow." Don't be alone with a male at all or female for too long unmated and not marked before our heat. You are giving off strong sentences. I'm even having a hard time keeping my wolf from jumping out." I nodded my head. And she whispers not to leave me alone to my guard and to keep a distance. He responds with a yes.

A/N Hey, sorry for the long wait. I have had a lot going on with the family. Plz vote or comment. Let me know what you think.