7.

"Goooooood morning everyone!" Monokuma yelled. I woke up clearly annoyed and ignored the rest of his announcement. Walking out of my cottage, i accidentally bumped into hinata on the way to the restaurant "oh hey (y/n) good morning" he greeted casually "morning is hell." I mumbled next to him, Walking side by side. He laughed nervously. "W-well I'll meet you there." He stopped to talk to chiaki. "Um. Okay..." i went into the restaurant to meet a very cheerful nagito "um... hey nagito" i waved at him awkwardly. "Hi!"

"Everyone. I'm thinking of throwing a party tonight." Byakuya announced. Heck, i  skipped the details. I don't care. Nagito suggested that he would clean the old house And so i came with him. "Hey (y/n) can you help me get some carpets from the storage room? Thanks." He continued wiping the tables we put up together. "Mhm. Okay." I walked back to the storage room and bumped into teru teru. "Oh hey teru teru."
"Hey (y/n)." Though our greeting got cut short by nagito talking to teruteru.

When i came back, i found teru teru clearly afraid. "Teru teru? What's up?" I asked. Of course I'm worried.

"N-nothing." He answered suspiciously.

"Okay?"

~~~

The party went great, and everybody is having a great time. tho..

the lights went out. "WHOAH! what happened?" i screamed in shock as everyone panic and running around. "guys, calm down!" "what? this is.." "AGH" " hey guys! the ligth also went out here?" i heard arguing as i tried holding one of them which turned out to be nagito. " o-oh um. hey (Y/N)" he said nervously. "um..why are you on the floor?" i asked. i pulled him up as a very familiar stench of blood filled the air. as a respected assassin, my sensitive nose and ears quickly picked up the noise and smell.

"Y-YOU'RE NOT HURT ARE YOU?!" i panicked. "oh, me? of course not. why?" "i- nothing." i said and left. i traced the wall with mmy hands when the lights went on. 'no. i can't be wrong. that stench. that sound of a knife swinging.' 

"(y/n)? you're pale?"

"don't tell me out great assassin is scared of the dark." fuyuhiko teased. my head and attention snapped towards the short baby face. "what is this smell?" akane sniffed the air as she continued stuffing her mouth with chicken and other food. "oh good it's not just me!" i said in relive. but anxity quickly kicked it.

"it's coming from the table over there." akane pointed to table next to me. " and why are you holding nagitos arm?" i blushed red and ley go quickly "sorrysorrysorrysorrysorry" i continuesly bow and apologize. "i-it's okay... i didn't notice either." he said.

"KYAAAAA" the girls(and some of the guys) screached. "what is it?" i rushed despite we weren't paying attention to our surroundings, we didn't notice they already started investigating. "oh dear danganronpa.." i gasped. there layed a dead byakuya. our leader. "oh no..."

i looked at everyones face. we are worried that's what we look like. "by the way..where is peko?" someone said. "no way.." we taught.

"we need to start investigating..." hinata said

"of course! we need to find the killer." i said "let's start investigating...IN THE NEXT CHAPTER"

everyone : whut?