Part 20

in our moment of happiness, nagito whispered to my ear. "love you." what. "k.. great... great talk." i stutter. that was sudden. he glanced sideways, in disappointment . "n-not that i don't like you back! hahaha... it was just really suddennnnn..." i looked down in embarrassment. "so you... like me.. too..." he said and i saw a spark in his eyes. "yeah-" he cupped my cheeks with both hands and kissed me. shocked, but also happy, i kissed back. (HAHA OKAY AS I WAS WRITING THIS I WAS LISTENING TO STORY OF TONIGHT REPRISE AND I STARTED LAUGHING) 

he lets go of me as i opened my eyes, i looked at our surrounding. just me and nagito. everyone's gone. "what the-" and monomi popped up, "thanks to your love for each other, you brought us all back!"

say what now?

"uh... what. we're back in our world?" she nodded. "great! y/n will you be my girlfriend?" nagito asked. i jumped up to hug him by his neck and continue repeating yes.

"i wish you both a happy life!" monomi say and disappears. "i hope so too.."

OKAY SO.. I'M BACK FROM THE DEAD. why was i gone for so mother fuckin' long? well HA, i'm not like the other writers 'i was really depressed and sad so bla bla bla.' i'm not trying to offend anyone btw. i'm going to be real with you guys. i was really busy with school and also was really lazy.

and as you all guess, this is the end of my book. lame? yes. idc tho. alright, meet you in my other books. also i wrote this while listening to hamilton so if i have any typo's you know why. "if you can finish this while listening hamilton you're not giving hamilton enough attention!" well look here. i'm good at multi tasking. i play the piano and guitar okay lol.