part 14

I returned back to my cottage after hearing that monomi defeated another robot thing, unlocking a new island. The others said they're going to explore it in a few minutes. While they do they're preparation, I am preparing myself mentally.

"Upupupu." Monokuma came again. And yes, he comes here often to check up on me. Saying he didn't want anyone dying because of sickness. "What do you want now?" I asked "if it wasn't for you, I would have gotten treated at the hospital by some professional docter then a black and white teddy bear."

"Upupupupu. You're only surviving because of me! Those pills can't be found anywhere else other then Dr. Despair!" He laughed. "I hate you..." I mumbled out, closing my eyes. I heard him leaving and I walked out of the cottage only to be greeted by some guy. "Hey (y/n)! Ready to go?" Nagito asked. "Yeah! Let's go!" I pulled him to the 3rd island.

~~~~~~~~~~

After some exploration, we found out there was a music avenue on the 3rd Island. Ibuki was hyped up about it, saying she wanted to do a concert there sometimes. Also, there was a hospital around here. "At least I know if anything happens to me I could just rest there.." I mumbled, forgetting the hope boy next to me. "What was that (y/n)?" He asked "huh? Nothing..."

~~~~~~~~~

"Goodnight!" He waved and ran away. "I swear, he is so weird... But in a good way... No, stop it." I shook my head and begin to walk back to my cottage.

"Monokuma, where are you?" I grumbled. "Need something?" He asked. "Who's the mastermind?" "Hey! Just because I'm helping you doesn't mean I should tell you about personal secret information!" He puts his claws out... Creepy "fine. Now leave. I'm going to sleep." I shooed him and turned to the other side. "You know, if I keep coming to your cottage like this, everyone would think you're the mastermind! Upupupupu, so much despair!!" He said before leaving.

~~~~~~~~~~

I reached the restaurant without bumping into anyone today which Is quite peculiar. Monokuma also didn't visit me this morning. Not complaining about that.

After I enter the restaurant, I noticed something, the food wasn't half empty already and there isn't any loud noises. "Where's owari?" I asked. Everyone turned at me. "Actually, we were discussing that-" hajime gets cut of

"He-help! Owari is fighting monokuma! She might get hurt! Please help her! She's at the beach!!" Monomi pleaded while crying. "Is she crazy!?" Nidai yelled and stormed off. "God freaking..." I whispered and ran away, the others also following behind.

"Owari!" Everyone yelled worriedly. We looked over and saw monokuma barely has a scratch on him while owari was half beaten up. "Oh no..." Sonia gasped. "What are we going to do?"

"I need to punish you for breaking the rules!" Monokuma yelled slightly annoyed but laughed anyways. He pulled out a big... Gun(?bazooka?) And shoot it at owari.

Everything went white and nothing was heard. We all closed our eyes as the bright light came. And the last thing we heard before the light stopped flashing was "COACH NIDAI!"

As the flash was now gone, we could see nidai on the ground. "Nidai!" Everyone rushed over to help. "Hmm.. that was amazing. He is still alive!" Monokuma laughed. "He-hey! Help him! He wasn't supposed to get hurt!" I protested. He looked up at me. I could feel the mastermind grinning at me. "Fine!" He said. I heard a familiar sound coming closer.

Before he leave to tend nidai, I heard him whisper to me "you should be thankful I'll still help you after you yelled at me like that. And you owe me one. I could have said '(y/n) has been needing my help for theast few days because of her sickness. Oh, and she might be the mastermind~' but I didn't" he is right... He could have said that but he didn't.