part 17 (2)

fuyuhiko : chiaki, mikan, hajime, (y/n), and i all broke down the venue door together. gundham met up with hajime at the motel right before that. and if akane and nagito were laid up in the hospital, the only person that leaves is one of you!

nagito : there's another person who doesn't have an alibi. you know...nekomaru.

monokuma : ME TOOOOOOOOOOOO!?

monomi : hey, why are you talking like...huh? y-you're kidding right...? you're not up to something weird, are you?

sonia : p-please stop making bad jokes...

fuyuhiko : anyways, if the killer was hiding inside the venue, we should obviously doubt the people who don't have alibis!

kazuichi : what a wicked way of backing us into a wall.. is this his professional skill...!?

(y/n) : honestly, i can't picture sonia or kazuichi killing someone... so let's get this straight first.

make your argument!

truth bullets : motel room key//scrap of thick paper//stepladder//semitransparent glob//surveillance monitor video

chosen : semitransparent glob

fuyuiko : the killer was still inside the music venue. (meaning it's meeeeeeeeeeeeee.//sounds like an interesting assumption but...) by locking the door from the inside...

counter : from the inside//semitransparent glob

hajime : no you're wrong!

BREAK! 

hajime : hold on a sec! there's also a possibility that the door was locked from the outside!

fuyuhiko : from the outside...how?

(y/n) : you're right! the semitransparent glob! there was a semitransparent glob stuck to the venue door. maybe that's what they used...

fuyuhiko ; semitransparent glob...like rubber maybe?

(y/n) : the semitransparent glob isn't rubber. it's-

chiaki : glue. 

fuyuhiko : glue!?

chiaki : it had a firm, gel-like chewiness...and i could smell workshop chemicals the moment i put it in my mouth.. based on all that, i'm certain it was glue.

owari : i didn't know glue was edible...

sonia : i believe it is not something one typically eats.

hajime : that glue was only applied to the areas where both doors touched... by pouring it in the gaps of the closed door, they must've sealed the venue door from the outside.

chiaki : and thanks to that, a glob of glue was left where the door was stuck...yep, it fits perfectly.

mikan : but...if you stick them together with glue, you'd be able to break down the door easily, you know?

chiaki : that doesn't really matter. the killer only did that to make us think the door was locked from the inside.

fuyuhiko : what did you say!?

(y/n) : first of all, didn't that drumstick we found seem really obvious? almost unnaturally so? it was so obvious that it makes more sense to think the killer placed it as a diversion...

fuyuhiko : are you saying the drumstick was a trap the killer set on purpose..? than i...i totally fell for that effin trap. 

kazuichi : apologize to miss sonia! and me!however, you're not allowed to slice your stomach open this time!

monomi : in a quarrel, both sides are to blame. that's why it's better to just have no sides at all!

[I know i promised to do the full trial but that's just going to be taking to long. It's been a month since i updated and the chapter isn't even finish yet, so I'm going to do a time skip to when mikan is going to be executed. I apologize]

Truthfully, i couldn't believe my eyes. Our innocent nurse have killed. But with full honesty, i wasn't that close to her. It was just...suprising i guess.

The execution was a bit... Unsettling... She's riding on a hand that got injected with some sort of... liquid... And flew off?

Random, i know, but that's the truth. She kept repeating about this "love" thing. I couldn't understand what or who she was talking about.

All and all, we went back to our normal days.